PDA

View Full Version : hello I'm a New member

bsmith5
07-09-10, 20:31
Suffered with depression all my life, but over the last 8 years it has been getting a lot worse, have gone down the suicide road twice now (still don't know why I didn't go through with it). I'm on Mirtazapine 45mg a day and venlasaxine 75 mg 3 times a day, at the moment. But there is always a but, since taking the Mirt I seem to have what I can only describe as tinitus, not sure if the two are linked, has anyone else come across this symptom

Bob

:wacko:

nomorepanic
07-09-10, 20:33
Hi bsmith5

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
08-09-10, 10:58
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Fly away Katie
08-09-10, 11:17
Hello and :welcome: to NMP. I hope you find support, comfort and reassurance here. x x x x

bsmith5
09-09-10, 20:38
Thank's for taking the time to reply, I am finding it very difficult to speak or mix with people at the moment.

Have been slowly withdrawing from all contact as I am so hyper sensitive to what people say or even how they may look at me at the moment, that the slightest miss placed remark or look can send me into the depths of (for want of a better word) despair.

I thought that it would improve with time but at the moment it is getting worse.

really glad I found this site.