PDA

View Full Version : Weird Problem - help needed ASAP

louise0501
08-09-10, 04:34
hi

This is a bit of a weird and embarrassing thing that im freaking out about. The problem is that when I have a poo there doesn't seem to be any poo on paper. and stools come out very small which im guessing could be why there is no poo on the paper. but im starting to freak out i have bowel cancer? especially tonight as i also have a shape stomach pain. could this be bowel cancer? or something else?

please reply ASAP

Love Louise X

smiles
08-09-10, 09:06
Ahh Louise,
stop worrying, you are constapated eat some fruit, drink lots of water you will be fine
Sarah
X

MrBlue
08-09-10, 11:05
definately constipation :)

LisaLisa
08-09-10, 13:40
hi

This is a bit of a weird and embarrassing thing that im freaking out about. The problem is that when I have a poo there doesn't seem to be any poo on paper. and stools come out very small which im guessing could be why there is no poo on the paper. but im starting to freak out i have bowel cancer? especially tonight as i also have a shape stomach pain. could this be bowel cancer? or something else?

please reply ASAP

Love Louise X

totally agree with the others. Poos are drier so less of it is smearing .....sorry thats gross lol.....on you when you pass it.

Constipation is the problem!! Eating all bran will help loads

Lisa
xxxxx

louise0501
08-09-10, 17:52
hey, I really appreciate the advice and im gonna try and improve my diet and hopefully that will help. Thanks so much X