PDA

View Full Version : Fed Up

rosie62
08-09-10, 08:48
Had quite a stressful day yesterday,children are back at school but I seem to worrying constantly that they've caught their buses and trains . Youngest son is on a trial week at a new school and I won't know until the weekend if he is to be offered a place, no idea what to do if he doesn't get accepted. Out of the blue had two horrible panic attacks duriing the night not had one for ages, the agorophobia has been slowly improving and am managing to get out of the house for a short while almost every day, but after an awful night i feel drained and the thought of leaving the house is filling me with panic, advice please do I force myself outside and then if I panic take a huge step backwards or do I allow myself to stay in today until I feel calmer and hope this was just a temp blip ?

calm
08-09-10, 09:10
oh rosie....when i read your post it sums up how i feel about my own daughter!...she has to catch two buses to her new school...she is thirteen and i constantly worry and am full of high anxiety/panic.
i am so sorry to hear that you had two panic attacks out of the blue...they are so blasted awful and at the moment i am getting them every single blasted day!
oh rosie...i dont know my love...where do you have to go? xxxxx