PDA

View Full Version : someone please help me

LisaLisa
09-09-10, 10:52
I cant handle this i cant beleive that i have just read this

why do i do this.

can someone plesas help me im so frightneded i dont know what to do

my daughter - she is nearly two, has had little bumps on her skin on her arms and legs since she was about 6 months. I aske the dr and they said she would grow out of it but now i have just read that its connected with vitamin a deficiency and that people with hiv can get that .

I feel so so so sick

someone please help me i just cant take this

Lisa
xxxx

MoonlightFire
09-09-10, 11:11
Oh hon! Don't panic! Remember all your negative tests. I have little bumps under my upper arms, always have done...like tiny little raised pimples. The Doctor said it was ok!!!...Goodness, listen to me, I should take my own advice lol!

IF it was vit a deficiency, which I doubt otherwise the doc would have said, then it's very common...loads of people have vit deficiencies. You're both going to be fine :) :) Also if it was a vit a deficiency I think she'd have other symptoms.

Hope that helps :)
Moonlight Xxxxxx

LisaLisa
09-09-10, 11:27
Moonlight

I read that vitamin a deficiency causes like boils and stuff too, she doesnt have any of those at all. do you think she would have loads of stuff like that too if she had vitamin a deficiency?

Also i read that vitamin a is stored in the liver and that babies cant store it as well as adults, do you think that if If i was low in vitmain a that her stores for when she was in womb would be low too and so she hasne been able to store enough yet?

Sorry im going on , i just need to try and work this out to calm down

thanks hun for your reply

Lisa
xxxxxx

ladybird64
09-09-10, 11:33
I cant handle this i cant beleive that i have just read this

why do i do this.

can someone plesas help me im so frightneded i dont know what to do

my daughter - she is nearly two, has had little bumps on her skin on her arms and legs since she was about 6 months. I aske the dr and they said she would grow out of it but now i have just read that its connected with vitamin a deficiency and that people with hiv can get that .

I feel so so so sick

someone please help me i just cant take this

Lisa
xxxx

Lisa,

If your lass had Vitamin A deficiency there would be many, many more serious symptoms and would have been obvious to a doctor.
You are just making the wild connection because of your phobia of HIV..if you look hard enough at any disease or illness the chances are we could find a symptom that we have to match it. :)

Kids get lumps bumps and weird rashes all the time. It is nothing sinister, just part of childhood and yes, they normally grow out of it.

I have raised 5 kids and have spent many a time fretting (even though I don't have HA) and I was always worrying over nothing.

Stop looking for symptoms to match to HIV hun :hugs: