PDA

View Full Version : pain in thighs

bashley
09-09-10, 11:45
Hi i really need some reassurance, I have had lower abdominal pains for about 3 months now. I went to GP (who already thinks i am mad) to tell him i have lower abdominal pains, he said surprise surprise its all do do with my anxiety and depression and that its ibs. The pains have really been getting me down so i went to see the nurse she felt around my ovaries as i was convinced i had cancer and said they feel fine and she too thinks pains are bowel related. The thing is the pains start in the morning and are on and off all day, but now i have pains in my thighs and my left thigh hurts when i press down, also i have lower back ache. The actual abdominal pains are sort of round the pelvic area surely this is not ibs as i cannot seem to find anywhere that you get pain in your thighs. I'm sure its something bad and the docs dont care as they know i have health anxiety but i feel so down with it all. I googled pain i thighs and all scarey things came up like blood clot and cancer. Please somebody help me im so scared.:weep:

CrazyCatLady
09-09-10, 12:22
Don't trust Dr Google!

I have an irritated bowel, and i can get pain anywhere from low down between my hips, to right up under my ribs. I also get back ache from it, mostly where i'm subconciously hunching over to "protect" my stomach...

Fly away Katie
09-09-10, 13:48
Mine have been hurting aswel recently. Mu lower rights hurting now. I hate it and wish it would go away x x x