PDA

View Full Version : Sudden HUGE rush in every part of my body :-(

crazyhayz
09-09-10, 15:59
Then i had a racing heart which i know was down to my panicking about the rush.

What was it that caused this?? Has anyone had this?? Its hard to explain but basically i was completely calm and fine sat at my pc then all of sudden out of nowhere i had this huge rush all over me, every part of my body felt pinned to my chair, it felt like i was paralysed for a few seconds, my hand couldnt move off the mouse, it was awful, then i panicked and got loads of adrenalin so started rushin about freaking out.

What on earth was this? I had a heart palp an hour before that that kinda worried me but tried to put it to back of my mind, but it frreaked me out coz i got hot and dizzy with the palp. i just want the cardiologist to hurry up and see me :-(

Ne help on what this scary rushness is?? It felt like i was literally dying :-(

It left my WHOLE BODY feeling VERY weak afterwards too...

Help :-( x

crazyhayz
09-09-10, 18:29
anyone??????????????? :(

olderfella
09-09-10, 18:35
I have had that happen to me in the past,were as you say you feel this huge rush go right through you then your glued to the spot like a rabbit trapped in car headlights then in my case i had the realy strong urge to run out of the house like a headless chicken,i have had this happen to me quite a lot i find the experience terrifying:unsure:

anthrokid
10-09-10, 01:08
Hey!

I used to get this a fair bit with ym anxiety, I still get little ones out of the blue now! I have no idea what causes it, but I do know that it is definitely anxiety related. It was definitely the most terrifying part of anxiety I've ever experienced. Try not to worry about it too much because you know that the more you worry about something with anxiety the more likely it is to happen again!