PDA

View Full Version : my first time on.I need support please

peaceseeker
09-09-10, 20:01
I suffer badly with anxiety,memory loss,auditory hallucinations and some confusion.I hardly ever sleep and just feel tormented now.I've reached my limit.I take propranolol,seroxat(60mg),pregabalin.I've been taking these medications for years now.I know they are having an adverse affect on me now-yet i feel indescribably edgy without them.I went to the doctor for a requested review of my medication-he took one look on his computer and said i was on what i was supposed to be on,because it had been sanctioned by my psychaitrist.The problem is,i only see the psychaitrist every few months and my mood can be very changeable-so i end up feeling on my own with it,because nobody can get the full picture.I hardly leave my flat these days.

diane07
09-09-10, 20:03
Hi peaceseeker

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

peaceseeker
09-09-10, 20:06
Thank you,Diane.That's a lovely welcome-much needed too.

eeyorelover
09-09-10, 20:18
Welcome Peaceseeker :hugs:

I'm sorry you are having a difficult time.
Maybe you should make an appointment with your psychiatrist and discuss it with him/her. If you are feeling this bad, don't stop asking for help!!
You have the right to be heard and helped!!
I hope you feel better soon!!
Keep posting!
There are loads of people here who will support you!
xxx
Sandy

peaceseeker
09-09-10, 20:32
Thank you Sandy,for your really lovely reply.It is much appreciated to know there are some beautiful people in the darkness.Chris xxx

Vanilla Sky
09-09-10, 21:14
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

peaceseeker
09-09-10, 21:24
thanks for making me so welcome,Paige.

Chris x