PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

BrazilBill
28-02-04, 20:47
:)

Thought this would be a good a place as any to start.

I've been 'resident' on the Aimoo board for a long time now, in fact, ever since a nervous HA-centred breakdown a couple of years ago. A little more background first:

My real name is James, I'm 33, father of 3, married and a Leo. I've had some form of HA for as long as I can remember, which manifested itself as severe panic attacks leading up to a complete 'freakout' in 2002. I've been through the diagnosis (eventually!) loop, counselling and meds. I'm still on Prozac, and it has saved my life.

I know find myself more in the position of reassurer than reassured, and I get a lot of comfort out of helping people understand the relatively physically harmless syndrome they are suffering from, offering as much of my own experiences as examples of how, when it boils down to it, it really is possible to feel so physically lousy, and be healthy.

I learned of this board from an advertisement by the Moderator on my board. I thought that it would be a bit insular to just stay in the same community, so I hope I can offer some help to others here.

Looking forward to a positive time here,

Peace,

James

benoo5
28-02-04, 21:02
hya james,

welcome to this great community of friends.

your opening message,made a lot of sense,and ime sure your experience,will be of great benefit to us all.

please have a good look around,the home page,is full of terrific information,for sufferers,and carers alike...reading these posts will be of great benefit as well.

there is no limit to posts on this site,so feel free to chat as much as you like.

nice to see you....bryan.

Rennie1989
28-02-04, 21:11
welcome to the site james

there are some humours peeps here like bryan, su and of course, me, he he he.

jade

nomorepanic
28-02-04, 22:23
Hi James

Good to see you here - u are welcome and you will find loads of help here.

Let us know if we can help ok

Nicola