PDA

View Full Version : Don't really know how to explain...

Natalie x
09-09-10, 22:39
Hi. For the past couple of days, i've been having this weird feeling thats almost hard to explain. Basically i keep focussing in on everything i do really deeply, whereas usually i dont and i just go about things as normal. It probably sounds crazy and im kinda scared i go mad. Has anyone ever had this or something similar? Is it depersonalisation? Thanks x

anthrokid
10-09-10, 01:14
I get this a lot! It's nothing to worry about, just a part of anxiety. With anxiety our body is much more alert which means our body is tuned in with every single thing. That means that we are more likely to focus on everything!

TracyL
10-09-10, 02:47
Yep i get this also, going through a bad phase of it at present. Don't worry about it. Its because we spend too much time inwardly thinking. I did heaps of googling etc and its called depersonalisation.

You're not alone so try not to worry

Tracy

Fly away Katie
10-09-10, 12:39
Me too. It's horrible. At the moment (for a week now) I've had a pain in my tummy. And im transfixed on it.. I dont know how to get away from it. Keep telling myself its something bad and cant live my life. I think we all go through phases of this. Its all part of anxiety x x x x