PDA

View Full Version : I was doing sooo well!

LisaisaYoYo
10-09-10, 11:26
Hello Everybody,

I have hit a blip and am hoping for some validation that i'm not going off at the deep end. I have bipolar disorder and have refused all medications for the past three years, I have been doing great. I take Omega three, st johns wort and a good multi vitamin and mineral which has so far, worked better than anything prescribed to me by the doctors. However I have been on a bit of a wobble for a couple of months and things have gone almightily t*ts up this week, due in most part to me discovering my boyfriend has been lying to me for the last two years grr! I'm not sure what to do as I really don;t want to go onto prescribed drugs as I have to work and all I can do on them is sleep all day. My mind is soo busy and everything is running so fast I can't even do my usual calm down with some yoga bit! Not good, anyone got a magic snap me out of it remedy? I have to work this weekend and I don't want to do anything silly.

Any ideas?

x

Lisa

nomorepanic
10-09-10, 11:30
Hi LisaisaYoYo

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

margaret jones
10-09-10, 12:08
Hi Lisa sorry things are not to good at the moment for you , but I am sure you will pick yourself up soon dont be down on yourself for feeling low things have been bad for you and you are just reacting in a normal way .

Hope you soon feel better Maggie xxxx

paula lynne
10-09-10, 12:09
Hi Lisa Im new...I think you have reactive anxiety at the moment...its your body and brain behaving to the news about your boyfriend. You are having a normal reaction to bad and upsetting news. Im sure that in a little while when you come to terms with it, (if poss!) you will start to feel much better. Take care x:winks:

Fly away Katie
10-09-10, 12:27
Welcome to NMP, I hope you find lots of love and support here x x x

Kerry B
10-09-10, 23:42
Hi :welcome:hope you find this site as usual as I have, its been my life saver and have met good friends along the way, All the best