PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

musicaldave
10-09-10, 12:36
Hi,I'm new to all this. I had a major personal crisis about 5 years ago and today I suffer from depression,anxiety and the occasional panic attack. I'm currently on Citalopram 40mg, which is not working for me, so I'm weaning off ready to try Bonilux XL and Lorazepam. Also I take stuff for high blood pressure. After 20 counselling sessions, I've gained some insight into how I got here and some useful tactics, however, no lasting resolution. At least I can recognise an approaching "trigger" and possibly avoid a situation.My music helps me enormously and later I will explain this to anyone who is interested. For now, hello and I'm so glad I've found you.

diane07
10-09-10, 12:37
Hi musicaldave

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

musicaldave
10-09-10, 12:50
Thanks diane.

paula lynne
10-09-10, 12:54
hi music...I joined yesterday...plenty of support on here. Im an ex-nurse now doing flowers from home, panic anx and agoraphobia for ten years, high cholest and bp. Youll find lots of sympathetic ears here, I hope you feel better soon x:welcome:

Hazel B
10-09-10, 13:11
Hello and welcome. You are not alone.