PDA

View Full Version : schizophrenia!!!

randomworry
10-09-10, 20:10
im so scared guys ive hit rock bottom!

im not even going to go through the long story its ridiculous but the basics of it is that ive hallucinated on citalopram before, ive been on and off this for years.

fast forward to now and i am having wierd experiences such as

seeing flashing lights
the telephone was ringing then when it stopped it seemed like i could still here is ringing in my head
heard some kind of voices briefly
got depersonalization after one 10mg escitalopram

so basically ive very depressed and scared... the psychiatrist says we should wait and see if the things keep happening then we can consider what is causing it although for now he says get on with life and try not to be hypervigilant!

but if im going to be schizophrenic i dont think i would be able to cope
any advice guys

calm
10-09-10, 20:38
my love....i cant offer any advice as i dont believe i am qualified...but i would just like you to know...you may have hit rock bottom....i did four years ago...and you know wot this saying is true "the only way is up"....now im not saying it is easy...but you have us here...and i know people will comment and give you advice and make you feel better.

BubbleBonce
11-09-10, 01:08
I think you're extremely anxious and certainly not schitzophrenic. People with schitzophrenia aren't even aware that they are unwell, so the very fact you are questioning these things is very healthy.

Take it easy and try some relaxation.

Best wishes

Bubble

randomworry
11-09-10, 12:15
thanx bubbles and calm i really hope to god im not schizophrenic because that seems like an awful illness sometimes i wonder if there is a god to allow people to suffer like that.