PDA

View Full Version : Eye Anxiety

louise0501
11-09-10, 04:16
hi

one of my eyes hurts and obviously coz i have health anxiety i am already thinking i have a tumour. my eye hurts and above the eye hurts as well almost like its been bruised but i have no bruise there. i dont know if maybe i did something while i was asleep as i woke up with it. what do you think? im so stressed out and it just seems to be one thing after another.

Please reply ASAP

Love Louise XXX

daybyday
11-09-10, 04:57
I know how you feel about it always being one symptom or another.
When I wake up with odd pains and aches I find it is because I was so tense that I slept clenching some body area.
You may have been clenching your face eye area, or had your hand there pressing on that area.

louise0501
11-09-10, 15:16
Hi I still have it today and I have noticed that the eyelid is slightly swollen and pink. Any ideas wat caused this? You think it's serious?

Love louise X

nomorepanic
11-09-10, 16:27
Sounds like you could maybe having a sty coming up

SDP
11-09-10, 16:35
Hi Louise

I have always worried about my eyes as I have terrible vision due to me having a condition called Keratoconus (plz don’t Google I made the mistake after diagnosis, it really isn’t that bad) I like you get sore eye lids specially on the left eye but my optician stresses this is not due to my condition but could be down to me rubbing my eyes or allergies.

Plz try not to worry..