PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhhhhh

Jackie O
11-09-10, 13:58
Hey everyone so scared right now suffering really bad wit anxiety and panic attacks it's continues and i really think this is wats goin to really finish me off! it's been 9 years since i'v last been through this painful, dark, horrible place and i hate the felling of not bein my usual bubbly happy and confident self. My daughter is 9 years old and she needs me but i dont want her seeing me like this. I need to protect her and keep her safe not be a mother who at this time is a walking zombie that cant relax and is no good to no one. Doc has given me the meds so its just the waiting now for them to kick in which is goin to take a couple of weeks.

diane07
11-09-10, 14:05
Hi Jackie O

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

suzy-sue
11-09-10, 14:15
Hi and :welcome:to NMP jackieO.You will find a lot of help and support here .There is a sub forum for Medications further down the page ,there you will get to meet others who can offer advice and help if you should need it .Luv Sue x

Vanilla Sky
11-09-10, 19:05
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

angels22165
11-09-10, 19:09
Hello and welcome. Sorry to hear your having a bad time. What medication has your Doctor put you on ? :)

Jannie2948
11-09-10, 20:07
Hi Jackie
You have definitely come to the right place for help with your anxiety/panic. Hope you soon start to feel the benefit of your meds, what ones were you given?
I wish you all the very best.
Jannie x x