PDA

View Full Version : cold feet?????????

puppyskin
11-09-10, 14:17
i was out with a friend last night feeling tense and anxious as usual,it was really hot in the place and my friend said her feet were hot it was then i noticed mine were freezing cold i had socks on too,does anyone know why this is????

margaret jones
11-09-10, 17:24
Hi Puppyskin

Where you wearing tight shoes ?? because my feet are always cold if i wear tight fitting shoes / boots

Try not to worry are they cold today ??

Take Care Maggie xx

sjr1969
11-09-10, 19:48
mine are like that at times x

sarah x

puppyskin
11-09-10, 20:25
no,loose fitting trainers,they dont seem too bad today.do you think muscle tension can cause this.??

anthrokid
13-09-10, 03:41
My feet and hands are always freezing. Even in summer when it's really hot and in bed. Right now it's really hot in the library and I have stockings and socks on plus shoes and my feet are still freezing! Once, my hands were so cold that my boyfriend made me a cut of tea to hold and warm them up, and my hands didn't get warm, my tea just got cooler! If it happens with tension and anxiety it is completely normal because when we are anxious our body limits blood flow to the areas that don't need much blood. This means that you wouldn't have had as much blood as usual reaching your feet because due to your anxiety your body is sending it to areas that would need it more if you were to run away from danger or fight. This makes them colder :) Mine even happens without anxiety, it's just normal for some people

puppyskin
13-09-10, 16:58
thanks that really helped.x