PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

BrazilBill
28-02-04, 20:57
This is my second post here - I just read one about Prozac that I just HAD to reply to first.

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself: I'm 33, male, and father of 3, and have suffered health anxiety issues since, well, birth probably. I suffered a nasty breakdown a couple of years ago and have since been through the counselling/meds loop. I'm still on Prozac.

I've been more in a position to help and reassure these days, and when the moderator of my other board (AIMOO) put a link to this one on the site, I thought I should spread my wings a little and see if I can do any good here. Hopefully, some of my experiences may reassure others a little.

That's it, quick intro, hope to do some good here.

Peace,

James

nomorepanic
28-02-04, 22:24
Welcome James

We look forward to seeing how you can help. Which aimoo board did you come from?

Nicola

stimpy
29-02-04, 00:58
Hi James

Nice to meet you

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

BrazilBill
01-03-04, 09:12
Thanks for the welcome!
I hail originally from

http://www.aimoo.com/forum/categories.cfm?id=320897&CategoryID=262697

Which is a bit of a mouthful. I was originally on another Aimoo board but it got a bit full of 'politics' and clicky so I moved to the above one when it was set up. It's a really nice backwater, and the moderator there has been advertising links to other boards (such as this one), so I thought I'd spread my wings a bit.

This is a busy board - looks well moderated too.

Thanks again, nice to be on board.