PDA

View Full Version : feel like giving up

ktloubish
12-09-10, 17:32
been on mirtazapine for about 4wks now 30mg and im just so fed up 1 day i feel great and forget about the anxiety n panic n then the thought of a panic attack drifts into my mind n then im panicking!!! im mentally exhausted i just dont feel like i can take much more of it ? the tablets have worked to take the edge off n i dnt have a full blown attack but the fear is enough to give me most of the symptoms
im jus so scared all the time and tired so so tired , i just want it to go away

kt x
:weep:

Hazel B
12-09-10, 17:35
Please don't give up, there are so many people here who understand and know your suffering. It will pass. I have my worse anxiety when I wake up, take the meds and wait for my pulse to calm down.
Please don't give up.

agnes
12-09-10, 17:57
dear, ktlou, I think you'll find that your better days will increase as your meds kick in more and more.

Anxiety is so draining, small wonder that you feel worn out. But, as Hazel says, it will pass.

You're amongst friends who understand what you're going through.

paula lynne
12-09-10, 18:00
most tabs take 6-8 weeks to work at the optimum level...dont give up.x:)

ktloubish
12-09-10, 19:32
Thank u for ur support its just so hard sometimes!!!
all i can do is take the tablets
and wait, i just want 2 be me again a 24year old caring loving mum and on a sat nite fun loving party girl katie! i jus dont know who i am or what ive become its so frustrating.
im trying so hard 2 be strong but each day i wish the day away so i can go to bed and it will be over, maybe 2moro will be different ??? i really hope so :unsure:

Hazel B
12-09-10, 19:52
You can and will get through this. I'm better at night but mornings are bloody awful, I just want to be sedated until it gets dark!

I hope you get some sleep and tomorrow is easier, thinking of you.

antwigone
12-09-10, 20:42
mirtaz is helping me but not my bowel.. am now too scared to go out incase (sorry) I shit myself) anyone else have this issue?