PDA

View Full Version : To all the lovely people of this forum

Fly away Katie
12-09-10, 17:43
These are just a few words I jotted down whilst deep in thought about anxiety and this forum. I hope you kind hearted people who have reassured and comforted me again and again in times of need, will find these little thoughts I would like to share, somewhat helpful...

I believe each and every one of us finds a strange sense of comfort in these anxious little worlds we live in.
We have become used to anxiety keeping us 'safe'. It's like a safety blanket that we subconsciously don't want to part from.
We all say we hate anxiety and long to be free from it consuming our daily lifes, but maybe its us clinging to it, rather then the other way around.
We almost feel a false sense of security from the 'comfort' we feel provided within our little clouds of anxiousness.

I believe the only way we can free ourselves, is to accept this, and part from it... Moving onwards and upwards, developing a new, positive attitude to life.

We should take inspiration from those who lives lives we aspire to have- Carefree and worriefree. We should never regret a thing, do what makes us happy, and live every day like its our last. But most importantly of all, lets continue to look out for, and look after eachother. We have an amazing network of supportive and truely lovely people here (Truer friends then I have ever known in 18 years) who don't deserve to suffer the way we do.

If only it was a bit easier eh? (easier said then done).

Well in anycase, I hope I brought atleast a brief feeling of positivity to anyone who reads this. Knowing that, will bring warmth and joy to me :blush:

All my love and best wishes, your friend, Katie :hugs::yesyes::)

paula lynne
12-09-10, 18:02
hoe lovely...how positive x you are a sweety xx:D

paula lynne
12-09-10, 18:03
I mean how lovely..sorry stick fingers on here from my lil boy xx

Rous
12-09-10, 18:06
That's very true Katie, excellently put. :yesyes:

Thank you. :blush:

Fly away Katie
13-09-10, 16:29
Awww, thanks guys.. wish a few more people would see this :( Took me everso long to write x x x x x

Hazel B
13-09-10, 17:03
When I saw your last poem I said that you are lovely on the inside and outside and I truly mean that. You are so intelligent and talented, thank you for such comforting words.

ktloubish
13-09-10, 17:33
thanks katie x really nice xxx

Ambers
13-09-10, 18:07
Thank you x

Fly away Katie
14-09-10, 13:29
When I saw your last poem I said that you are lovely on the inside and outside and I truly mean that. You are so intelligent and talented, thank you for such comforting words.
Gosh :') Thank you. ANd thankyou everyone else.
Hugs all around :) :hugs::hugs::hugs:

paula lynne
14-09-10, 13:47
Just re=read it kate, its wonderfully positive, made me SMILE!!:D

Heaven_Scent
14-09-10, 15:48
Beautiful and oh so true.Xx