PDA

View Full Version : 'House of Agoraphobics' - Documentary

lucyy_21
13-09-10, 00:46
I was reading an old post from '06 and read about a documentary on channel 4 called 'House of Agoraphobics'. Theres info about it on google, it was shown in december '06 i think, but i can't find it anywhere to watch. Just wondering if anyone knows anyway i can watch it?
:) Thanks, Lucy.

Vixxy
13-09-10, 15:23
I remember that being advertised, but cant remember if i watched it or not.
My advice would be to go to a university library and ask if they have it recorded. I know my uni had masses of tv shows stored for us to watch if needed.

Night_Owl
13-09-10, 15:35
It's available on Youtube...thats the good news,the bad news it's seems to be from a broadcast on Spanish tv so unless you speak the lingo probably not much use.:shrug:

lucyy_21
23-09-10, 11:52
Thanks you two!
i'll check it out at uni and see what they have.
and if only i spoke the lingo, that would be perfect :) i'll have a butch anyways. Cheers x

paula lynne
23-09-10, 12:03
Hi I think it was on channel 4? anyway, hope you find it...I remember it well, especially poor girl who wouldnt go over a bridge. Very informative...although agoraphobia has now been reclassed as "fear of having a panic attack outside," rather than fear of just being outside. Hope you enjoy it! x:)

lucyy_21
23-09-10, 12:12
oh really? strange, they change names for everything now for more 'political correctness'
aw yeah, i really wanna see it, i hope i find it too :) thanku x