PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get anxious when tired?

uk23
13-09-10, 18:13
Almost like a feeling of 'i feel too tired, what if...'? Is this a normal anxiety feeling?

MidnightCalm
13-09-10, 18:15
Being tired makesme scared, it's weird. I'd do anything to get a decent nights sleep and I'd love to be able to just drop off but when I'm tried I just get scared that it's me dying or something or like my body's failing that's why I feel so sluggish.

Vixxy
13-09-10, 18:46
Anxiety is usually about control. Being an anxious person, means we strive to control all situations to minimize the chances of a panic attack. Being tired is something you cannot control so it can make you anxious too^^

plymptonphil
13-09-10, 18:53
Same with me, Midnight. It gets me down sleeping badly and feeling tired right from the beginning of the day. Facing the situations that make me anxious is so much harder when I am tired. I have diazepam that I can take as and when needed to help me sleep but a) it is not a good idea to take diazepam every day and b) sometimes I sleep ok anyway so at bed time I try not to take anything.....but I will pop a pill if I am doing something important the next day that needs a clear head.