PDA

View Full Version : Hello another new one here

Marge
14-09-10, 09:19
I have been looking at this great site for a while and I do find it extremely helpful. Just knowing there are so many others feeling as I do is a comfort in itself.

I was prescribed Citalopram 10mg which I started 6 weeks ago. I asked to start on a low dose as I was fearful of the side effects which were very unpleasant but have subsided to the point that I increased to 20mg 9 days ago.

I am wondering if others have found that from time to time they still revert to feeling anxious and panicky even after taking the tablets for this length of time. For the last couple of days I have felt shaky, anxious and slightly nauseous.

By the way I am attending an introductory eveing for a course of MCBT. I shall let you know how I get on and whether or not I feel it would be good to pursue.

Thank you all in anticipation and good luck to everyone.

nomorepanic
14-09-10, 09:21
Hi Marge

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
14-09-10, 12:34
Hi Marge and a big welcome and hug as you join the ranks :hugs:Youll find lots of support and make great friends here, as I have. I think your tabs are causing some side effects, which is normal. Hope you feel better soon, good to know you. Best wishes, Paula x:welcome:

Fly away Katie
14-09-10, 13:33
Hello love, and welcome to NMP x x x