PDA

View Full Version : Spare 10 Minutes? Help to understand treating panic/anxiety

dan678
14-09-10, 13:58
+A good chance to win from £125 prize draw!

Dear forum members

Many of you have filled in my survey on help-seeking over the past month or so, which I am very thankful for. However, I still need many more responses! In particular I am desperate for more people who have working class backgrounds to respond! So if you (or your family growing up) did jobs such as driver, postal worker, cleaner, packer, receptionist (or anything else 'routine/semi-routine') I would be so grateful if you could spare just a few minutes.

I still need to hear from everyone, even if you do not fit these types of jobs. Don't be put off!

On the survey there is also an option to select you wouldn't mind a chat over the phone about your experiences. I really need more people from a working-class background especially for these phone chats, even if you do not want to fill in the survey. You are gifted £5 if you take part in one of these. Please, if you could spare a little time I would love to hear from you.

Click here to see the survey (http://essexgovernment.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_cACatGZcDuTpCD2)

Thanks very much in advance,

Dan Holman, PhD student (University of Essex)

P.s. please do not fill in this survey if you have already done so!

You must be 18+ and live in the UK to take part. Whether you take part or not is completely up to you.

Prize draw is a £75 prize and 5x£10 prizes which will be given at random. Due to only 70 odd entrants so far, the odds of winning a prize are very high :)

Dahlia
16-09-10, 19:35
Hello everyone

Just a quick note to say that I took part in the telephone interview with Dan. He's very friendly and down-to-earth, and I didn't feel uncomfortable at any point. It's also a great opportunity to have your say / give your input.

Dahlia

dan678
20-09-10, 16:05
Thanks Dahlia really appreciate that :)

dan678
04-10-10, 11:26
Hi all

Last call for more responses before the survey is closed :)

Sincere thanks to each and every person who has taken the time.

Regards
Dan

MidnightCalm
08-10-10, 17:59
I did this :)

nervy-paul
10-10-10, 16:39
I have just filled in the survey, and thought it was pretty good, and I will be very interested to see the results of it, once it has been compiled of course, which I imagine will take a while. The only reason I did not opt for the telephone interview is because I have a phone phobia.

munkeyinblack
11-10-10, 11:02
done :)
x

munkeyinblack
15-11-10, 15:12
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know I received an email today from Dan informing me I had won the £75 prize!!!!! :yahoo:

Just in time for christmas 2 !!

cant wait to see the results

Thanks Dan!!!
Munkey :yesyes:
x

shaggyowen
15-11-10, 15:35
just done the survey not keen on speaking with some1 on the phone though lol =]