PDA

View Full Version : Some help needed guys...

Natalie x
14-09-10, 14:11
Hi. Earlier when i was in work, i started to feel really horrible. I started to get a sore head and i was feeling hot and clammy and a bit sick. I went to the toilet and was looking in the mirror and my right pupil looked bigger than the left. I freaked myself out by this and then felt a bit dizzy and got sent home. Im so scared incase something happens. Has anyone else ever had one pupil bigger than the other? Please help. Thanks x

MidnightCalm
14-09-10, 14:16
I've heard a lot of people who have pupils bigger than the other, my left has been bigger for quite some time, apparantly a lot of people on here have been the doctor about it and it's normal? Not sure.

paula lynne
14-09-10, 14:18
You may like to see your gp or optician about this, to reassure yourself. It can be common, but its sensible to rule out anything else. Im sure youll be fine x:)

Natalie x
14-09-10, 14:25
Thanks guys. The toilet in my work has spot lights so i wasnt sure if maybe one eye was taking in more light than the other? x

Electric_Worry
14-09-10, 14:28
I don't claim to be an expert but there are a number of possibilities that could lead to uneven pupil dilation, from the benign to the more sinister. Whilst I'm not saying you should ignore it, you are no doubt looking for even the slightest abnormality and panicking more than necessary as a result. It might be something you've had for a long time and have only just realised due to freaking out, or it may be that the freaking out has led to this uneven dilation.

The truth is, if it's something that's bothering you then you should see a doctor purely to put your mind at rest. Chances are you are perfectly fine in that regard, but your anxiety is always looking at the worst case scenario.

MidnightCalm
14-09-10, 14:38
I'd say I've had it for around 4 years, as long as i can remember paying attention to the way I looked anywway

paula lynne
14-09-10, 14:43
no natalie, I dont think you are worrying for nothing...just have another look later on. The reason I meantioned the optician is if its something new, you really should go to rule anything out. Im sure it was the funny lighting.xx:):)

Natalie x
14-09-10, 14:47
I hope you are right. Like midnightcalm said, it could have just been noticing it. Not everyone pays attention to every little thing on their body except HA sufferers. Loads of people could have this and not notice x