PDA

View Full Version : DIET + Suppliments

MidnightCalm
14-09-10, 17:37
I've just started taking centrum (although I have to break it up to swallow it) does anybody else take a multivitamin?

Everyone goes on about how stress affects the body, how anxiety can drain you, nutrition and balanced diets are supposed to be effective at repairing the body and helping it deal with stresses, I have no idea what to eat.
I should be getting vitamin b1 and 2 and 300 and vitamins blah blah and blah blah, that's all I see, what I need is somebody to TELL ME the foods I should be eating daily to stay healthy.

What are your healthy diets?
What do you add to your diet to make you healthier?

What should I be eating on a daily basis? Bread? Drinking a lot of water? Beans? Cabbage?
I'm just so confused. I want to have a good all round of everything.

Today I ate my first fruit in about a year.
:|

Hazel B
14-09-10, 17:58
http://www.eatwell.gov.uk/healthydiet/

I hope this link works for you, it has some good information.

anthrokid
15-09-10, 01:23
Hey!

I take so many vitamins and things like fish oil and magnesium. I take about 3 different multi vitamins a day plus 6 fish oil, 2 omega 6 and magnesium.

It's important to be drinking a lot of water and eating a balanced diet. Try to have at least 2 serves of fruit each day and 3 serves of vegetables. Whole-grain products are much better for you health-wise and energy-wise too. So instead of eating white bread try wholemeal or dark rye (dark rye bread tastes amazing!) and instead of having white pasta and rice try wholegrain pasta and rice. Just try to stay away from foods that are deep fried and have really high sugar contents :)