PDA

View Full Version : sorry

hurtssomuch
02-03-06, 15:42
i made a mistake coming here.

Alexandra
02-03-06, 15:53
Hi,

Well i think you have hit the nail on the head there, re not having anything to do with this woman anymore, keep it like that & move on thats the one & only way you can do this.
Get yourself to your doctor & let it all out & he/she would put you in touch with a counsellor. I think that this is the way forward for you.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

trac67
02-03-06, 15:56
Ed,

You need to move on hun, forget her and get on with your life, by going over the same things again and again wont solve anything.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Alexandra
02-03-06, 16:13
Hi

You can & you will get over this.

As Trac says going over & over things is only doing yourself more harm.

Please for your own well being go to your doctor as they are the professional who will be able to give you the right help.

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

ANXIETY26
02-03-06, 17:55
Sounds to me as if you'd be better of without this woman. Try having no contact for a while and see how you feel. It's certainly not helping you by the looks of things. Then again, I dont think you can choose who you love.

Take Care

Keitharcher
02-03-06, 19:49
Hi

Seems to me the best thing you can do is forget her and move on

Keith

wendy
02-03-06, 20:05
Hi

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low, Time will help you get over this
Take care and look after yourself

Wendy

nomorepanic
02-03-06, 21:39
Ed

You need to take this up with Sue personally and stop keep posting here as every time you say you won't do it again and you do.

You keep leaving us with posts that make us think you are going to do something stupid and it is not fair on the members here that get worried.

Please sort this out with Sue ok and if I was you I would just leave things alone and move on - it is obviously causing you great distress.

You need to get this sorted once and for all.

Nicola

sal
02-03-06, 23:44
Hi Ed

Read your posts and can see how you feel but you cant let someone drag you down like this. I know there are two sides to every story and i dont know the full picture. But i can assure you that you will get over this we all have and that you will meet someone else when the time is right that will make you believe in love again. We have all suffered hurt and totally denied any contact with males or females again but life carries on moving on and we do move with it when the time is right. I wish i could offer you more support but words will probably seem hollow how you are feeling but all i can say is believe in yourself and others autiomatically will.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

darkangel
03-03-06, 13:51
Hi hurstsomuch

Sometimes in life we need to move on. I am in the same boat as you just now and it is breaking my heart. I deeply love someone and we had been making plans to eventually get married and have a baby but he has let me down really badly.
But I do not have any anger or resentment towards him because there are always two sides to every story. Try not to take it out on yourself but move forward.

Take care

Darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

Ma Larkin
03-03-06, 14:57
Hi Ed, we all feel for you, but like a few people have said, this is a really personal issue. You said this post would probably be deleted before anyone read it so deep down you knew that. I know its hard to move on, but you have got lots of people who care on this site & it seems like you are starting to feel just a little bit better. I wish I could say just forget Sue, but I've been there & know how hard it is. We all want to be loved & have someone to spend time with & be close with, but unfortunately we have periods in our life where relationships break down or don't work out. It happens to everyone Ed; we don't choose who we fall in love with; it just happens. Maybe this is a blessing; imagine if you'd come to England & then it all when wrong. How would you feel being in a country where you didn't really know anyone or have anyone to turn to. I'm sure you've done the right thing & it will get easier for you believe me.

Take care.

Les

Ammeg
03-03-06, 15:38
Hey ed!!
Sorry to see your still feelin down!! we chatted a bit on 'chat' yesterday!! I think you are draggin some of these people down!! and dont mean to be harsh or nasty in any way but you told me she was married with children yesterday- you left that detail out on this forum!
Try and be strong- it is hard but you will be ok!!! Was she your first love??

Ma Larkin
03-03-06, 15:47
Ed, I really don't think this is the place to be talking about this. Could you not PM someone who you can chat to, because Ammeg's last post is bringing "married with children" into it. It wouldn't be very fair on the children would it mate. You've also told us this woman's name, so its getting a bit too personal now. It will sort itself out if you give it time, but on here is not the place Ed.

Les

alexis
03-03-06, 15:53
If she is married with children I think you should forget her, Im on the other side and broken hearted because my husband of 25yrs is leaving me for another woman, dont do it. Its very painful.xxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

alexis
03-03-06, 17:40
OK so maybe I was wrong to put what I put, I dont know, but I am on the receiving end of hurt and I never want anybody to hurt or feel like I do, move on Ed, plenty more fish in the sea,xxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

sal
03-03-06, 23:06
How are you hun

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".