PDA

View Full Version : worried

bronte
15-09-10, 12:22
hi does anyones ibs pain actually feel like they have been kicked in the stomach and midriff all down the left hand side of my stomach is so painful and bloated it feels like i have a football pussed under my rids they is so much pressure i cant stand it anymore buscopan arent working and my bowel feels like its constantly working overtime i dont have runs i sometimes struggle to go but im mostly normal even if its a normal poo i can go up to 5 times a day is this normal and its set my piles off again as anyone please got any advice what to take to calm this bout down ive felt this bad for a week please help x:weep:

rosebud
15-09-10, 16:09
I've sometimes had the most unbelievable bouts of wind, been having tummy troubles for a few months now doc thinks its IBS. I have wind everyday but there has been times its been terrible and thought there was something seriously wrong. Never knew you could get wind so bad !!!!
It feels like my stomach constantly overactive. It sometimes feels like a ball of wind trapped in my back passage that i just cant get rid of. Peppermint tea helps although i'me not keen on the taste it seems to get things moving in the right direction !!!

bronte
15-09-10, 19:03
omg cant believe you said that i have the ball of wind in my back passage as well its awful in fact the bloating as been so bad lately ive thought this cant be just ibs do you feel the pressure under your left rids too i also have alot of ain low down on the left ovart area i always get it when my ibs plays up what other symptoms do you get ive also bought some peppermint tea to try

bronte
16-09-10, 12:05
i have a pressure bloated pain in my left side under my ribs it feels like i have a football pushed under my left ribs it horrible

Fly away Katie
16-09-10, 18:09
Yeah! Wind can be sooooo bloomin painful. I have to sit so still if it gets bad.. cant walk or anything :( x x x x x