PDA

View Full Version : friend for life

paula lynne
15-09-10, 19:17
I think I just met a friend for life here...a meeting of minds you might say. You know who you are T,
And all these years I thought I was alone....
This forum has been a lifesaver to me because...as I can no longer be a nurse (5years of training as a single parent), I can try to help others, something I cant do now in "real life" on a ward. You all have helped me enormously, by accepting my comments and suggestions...I feel vital and worth something now..after SO LONG feeling worthless and a let down. So..thank you all for putting up with me and my interferance, my dreadful spelling due to floaters and anxiety, thank you T...thank you for letting me be myself,,...and I am comforted knowing when and if it hits the fan for me, you will all be here for me.x To reiterate...I just met a friend for life....sending each and everyone a virtual hug tonight.xxxx thank you xxx:blush:

diane07
15-09-10, 19:35
Aww paula,

How lovely and i know the very T you talk about, i found some of my best friends ever on here and have helped me out massively.

No-one should ever feel alone here, and we all help each other out which is a bonus.

have a :hugs:back.

di xx

bottleblond
15-09-10, 19:53
I have also met the most amazing people on this site whom i could trust with my life.

I wouldn't be without them for all the tea in china.

Huge hugs to you and all my fantastic friends.
:bighug1:

Lisa
xxx

Rous
16-09-10, 01:04
Aww Paula. :bighug1:

It really is like having a big friendly family being here, I said it before & (as a rambler) I'll say it again...

If it wasn't for all the good people who've made me feel a part of something special, I would have killed mesel a couple of years ago. :blush:

I'm glad you are here Paula, many thanks for your kind words & big hugs. :bighug1:

Take care, be safe & big hugs to all. :bighug1::bighug1:

calm
17-09-10, 21:10
paula we are blessed to have your friendship and your comforting words xxxx :hugs::hugs:

to find someone so special is truly amazing xxxx and friendships will last a lifetime xxxxx