PDA

View Full Version : Further good news, well I think so anyway!!!

looby
02-03-06, 23:41
Well guess what???? (no still not preggers, unfortunately :( )
but, I have sort of been discharged from therapy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I went yesterday for a session, and we both realised how well I've been doing recently!!!
It's been left open for 3 months, just incase I need to go back - incase I don't handle my friend's death too well.
I was terrified about discussing it with my therapist, but she made me think about how bad I was when this all started, and I realised hey, I CAN OPEN UP to people, and ok I'll never be as confident as before, but I am controlling my depression and anxiety at the moment, well trying to anyway!

I have learnt so much over the past 3 years in therapy, it's unbelievable and I wold encourage anybody, in fact EVERYBODY to have it!!!!

I would just like to add my sincere gratitude to ALL of you! You made me feel welcome and safe and not at all alone, but most importantly, you all understood!!!!

If there are any newbies reading this, or someone who is feeling like giving up, please DON'T!!!! If someone like me can get through this, I am sure you will!!!![Wow!]
If you do have a bad day, just try and remember me, Bubbles De Vere (Little Britain!) with hair extensions, feel free to PM me anytime!!!

Thanks again everyone, speak to you all soon.

love,
Looby De Vere

[:X][:X][:X]

Meg
03-03-06, 07:32
Good for you Looby

You have done very well indeed and its great when we look back and realize that we have indeed made such great progress....

Take care
Meg xx

Piglet
03-03-06, 10:04
Nice one :D:D:D

Love Piglet xx

Karen
03-03-06, 18:52
You've done great Looby. So glad you are feeling so much better and can recognise the progress you've made.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

tammyg
03-03-06, 19:12
That's great news for you!

Well done. Lovely to read about someone making such good progress.

Tammy x

looby
07-03-06, 21:51
Just another little note to say Thank you all so much, especially Nic and Meg etc.
You all mean the world to me and you have all helped me so much!!!!

Thank you all very very much
xxx

Alexandra
07-03-06, 22:10
Well done from me to Looby on your progress.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart