PDA

View Full Version : Need my NMP friends huggles.

shotokansho
16-09-10, 08:37
Hey everyone.

I feel rubbish, literally like I should be in the bin. My man dumped me the other day because he is too ill with depression to be able to treat me like I should be. I know he has done the right thing, because the situation was hurting me as it was. But this doesn't make it any easier and my heart is broken. I had been single for 8 years and I never thought I would find love with someone so wonderful. But after 3 months it has gone from me and I feel lonely again and all I can do is cry. I haven't stopped crying for 2 days and my eyes are so sore, I think I will dehydrate myself if I carry on like this.
I am also drinking a hell of a lot which is making me worse. But I found the courage to refer myself to an alcohol clinic. I'm so scared.
I am in bits guys I want him back so much. I feel so low and depressed, Just need some reassurance and hugs.

Kez xxx

tnt808
16-09-10, 08:45
Kerrrrrrry xxxxxxx

I hope you start feeling better soon babes, and you do know that someone will come along, someone who's right for you and the timing is perfect. Until then you know I am always here for you and big huge :hugs:

shotokansho
16-09-10, 09:12
Thank you Tina. Means so much xxxx

SueBee
16-09-10, 09:40
You will feel better soon Kerry, I promise you that. He wasn't treating you right and you know that but I know its still hard because you miss what might have been, not what it actually was.
You've done the right thing with regards to the alcohol, it'll just make you feel worse but you aleady know that!

Hugs hun, stick with it and you'll be right before you know it :hugs:

Sue xxx

paula lynne
16-09-10, 10:00
Nice to meet you...:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

mikewales
16-09-10, 10:46
Hugs Kerry xxx

gypsywomen
16-09-10, 10:51
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:go out and enjoy yourself ,,hope you will be better soon

london
16-09-10, 12:07
dont worrry things do get better say a prayer it will help you
would give you a kiss but i not brushed my teeth yet

Rous
16-09-10, 12:20
Aww Kez. :hugs:

Don't worry about the relationship, just sort yersel for now.

It only takes time but this phase will pass soon, and when it has you'll see things brighter.

Take care & be safe my friend. :hugs:

shotokansho
16-09-10, 19:37
Thank you all so much. I am feeling a little better today and have managed to stay off the drink for tonight. Thanks for all the support. I love this place.

Kez xx

Rous
17-09-10, 00:38
Good on ye Kez, :bighug1:

after my little blip on monday I've been dry, I even threw out the quarter bottle of whiskey I had in my freezer I was so shocked in to action, I used to pour water on it whenever I fancied a drink, when I went to throw it out in was under 4" of ice. :blush:

shotokansho
17-09-10, 08:28
I'm supposed to be giving up smoking today, but I'm not sure it's a such a good idea while I'm battling with the drink. GGrrrr I'm agitated just thinking about it xxx

SueBee
17-09-10, 08:32
The drink is probably the most important one to tackle for you right now Kez - I think doing both at the same time would put you under too much pressure. You will do both babes, but go easy on yourself and you'll get there:hugs:

Sue xxxx

Vanilla Sky
17-09-10, 10:24
Loads of love and hugs to you :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Paige xxxxxx

weeble40
17-09-10, 12:28
awwww me Kez, stay strong babes, you can get through this, always here for you, and a big hug until we meet soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rous
17-09-10, 14:24
Aww Kez. :hugs:

I tried to do both at the same time, a fresh clean start so to speak and after taking all the advice & preperations (like having litres of fruit juice handy) I only managed to get off the drink, it wasn't until a year later I managed to quit smoking, tho I admit I'm back on the smokes but that's coz of finding Mum last year tho. :blush:

If ye find ye cannae do both Kez stop the drink 1st then when yer clear of that concentrate on quiting he smokes, one step at a time as they say. :winks:

Take care, be safe & big hugs. :bighug1:

shotokansho
18-09-10, 11:22
Thank you everyone. I am feeling slightly better. He is still in touch with me and he sending me the most sweetest and gorgeous texts. I am finding that a little hard because it's making me cling on to him. But saying that it is giving me hope that he will come back to me one day when he is better...but is this un healthy? I know I need to give him space and I am hardly texting him now but this is torture for me. But then when he texts me it gives me hope.

Rous
18-09-10, 11:39
There's no harm in keeping in touch Kez, and you never know things may work out with you back together & happy again.

We all hope for things, some we know will happen and some we know may never happen but we still hope, hope is what gets most of us going in the morning.

A time away from each other may make you both truly see how much you do love & care for one another.

I hope things work out for you Kez. :hugs:

shotokansho
18-09-10, 21:16
I hope so :weep:

Rous
19-09-10, 00:27
:hugs: