PDA

View Full Version : Day in day out no let up for 3 months now

eloise14
16-09-10, 12:27
Hi guys,
Thank goodness for this wondeful website it really is helping me hang on in. I lost my mum 5 years ago when pregnant with my first child and had my 2nd child nearly 2 years ago, i managed to cope well but in may this year i started getting little bits of vertigo and crying alot then suffered two bouts of dizzy spells which sent me into a panic attack which i had never had before so called an ambulance as was on my own, all quietened down after that for 2 weeks then bam one morning woke up and just could not get out of bed panic attack after panic attack happened from then till now, thankfully i can now get out and about but every day i have tinitus neck ache and flickery funny vision i feel like my whole body is shaking inside and i cant stop it, have tried so many diff meds that made me worse so flying solo at the mo , every day i wake up hoping to be cheerful old me again but no such luck just sad unhappy fearful nervous shaky new me, i hat it and it is really getting me down, anyone feel the same symptoms etc and will it go i cant take it it is really wearing me down i feel like i cant take much more, i am snappy with my beautiful children and just want to be happy again, xxx

gypsywomen
16-09-10, 13:30
the answer is yes it will get better,,i have been just like you,, and it is awfull ,,i started thinking positive ,the mind is very clever it kids you into thinking your ill ... liste3n to your fav music smile even if you dont want to in other words ,,give yourmind happy thoughts it works:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

eloise14
16-09-10, 17:15
thank your for your kind reply, sometimes i have a goodish day but still with tinitus and flickery vision and i think this could be it then the next day square one, but thanks for your words it gives me hope x