PDA

View Full Version : weird eye problem

daisycake
16-09-10, 20:58
I was looking at the screen on the PC at the moment - and suddenly the whole screen changed before going back to normal. Like the whole structure of what I was reading shifted and looked totally different then I blinked and it was normal. It wasn't the PC I think it was my eyes that did it, like I was hallucinating slightly. My mum says it is tiredness and normal, is that possible? I am knackered to be honest?

daisycake
16-09-10, 20:59
I've decided as well I'm phoning my GP at uni to ease my anxiety about going back to uni, does that sound a good idea?

tinycritter
18-09-10, 04:14
Hi daisycake,
I haven't had this happen exactly but I have had some very odd things go on with my eyes such as twitching, blurred vision, and bright spots etc which my doc told me were all symptoms of stress. Eyes can act up really badly when we're very tired as well (night-shift worker here, never enough sleep!) Phoning the GP is probably the best thing to do, it will hopefully help you to stop worrying :)

TheScientist
18-09-10, 06:30
have you heard back on it yet? I actually just got off the phone with a nurse line because I was notice some visual disturbances. for me, it looked as though things were moving. I'd describe it more but I don't wanna steal the thread. the nurse didn't sound like she was terribly worried. its probably pretty normal. do you wear glasses?