PDA

View Full Version : ilovepanicattacks.net

MrBlue
16-09-10, 23:59
I stumbled across this website when I was looking at panic attacks and was wondering if anyone has subscribed to this? OR any other panic attack subscriptions on the net?

I watched all his videos on the website and can really relate to him.

www.ilovepanicattacks.net

Horse
17-09-10, 22:48
Mmmm. My thoughts are, this is probably another CD course whereby we spend a lot of money and find that most of the information is nothing new or borrowed from other websites, books or recordings.

Lets be honest here. Most of us have spent a considerable amount of time and money over the years on CDs and basically anything we can get in order to rid or help ourselves of this terrible illness. One particular useless package springs to my mind which shall remain anonymous!!!

The truth is, some people, NOT all but some, will use this as a very lucrative business venture (obviously to their great advantage and financial gain) knowing that we are extremely vulnerable and at their mercy in order for us to overcome our difficulties. I'm not saying that this guy is one of them but, as usual there is always a price and this video is no exception!

Any true and caring anxiety sufferer, should they discover a permanant cure, would I'm sure gladly pass on the 'miracle' completely free of charge regardless of the possible oportunities of making a fortune!

Knowing how much 'hell' fellow sufferers have to tollerate, how could someone demand money in order to help them? The other point is, not everyone suffers the same degree as other people do. Therefore, to some if not most of us, we have been there and done that and we are still back at zero. These methods may work for someone who is not too bad, but others I believe would see no longterm improvement!

I see this as yet another get rich quick method imposed on the less fortunate and vulnerable!

I may be wrong, but I reckon I could be right.

Many thanks for the link anyway.

MrBlue
17-09-10, 23:41
Thanks for the reply horse, I agree with you, I was very skeptical to buy it and I definately agree with you about the fact that if someone found the cure knowing how much hell we go through they would definately pass it on for free, I know I would.