PDA

View Full Version : Off for my results this afternoon

TracyL
17-09-10, 01:51
Hi everyone

Well I am off for my ct scan results this afternoon and am so scared. I've been really sick all week with a flu/sinus bug thing and feel so ill:weep:. I have to be at the doctors at 2.30 and i'm so worried it will be bad news. I had rang for my results and they did say normal study but that my doctor wanted to see me. I posted a thread and had some wonderful answers from people (thanks to them). I have tried to be calm but now it has come around, i'm having kittens :blush:. Hopefully everything is ok.

thanks guys
Tracy

davey
17-09-10, 02:26
If the doctor has said normal then he probably wants to discuss something else with you as oppossed to just leaving it at that- I mean that in a good way as in maybe now he knows what it isnt he can do something for you. I hope that makes sense-try and relax (easier said than done i know) and let us know how you get on.

:flowers:

blue moon
17-09-10, 06:15
Hope all went well Tracy:hugs::hugs::hugs:Big hugs
Love Petra x:D:flowers:

TracyL
18-09-10, 00:54
Hi Guys

Just letting you know that my results came back fine :yahoo:. I mean i still have to suffer the horrid unreal feeling etc but I know its anxiety for sure now. Thanks guys for replying to my thread, you're stars.

Luv Tracy