PDA

View Full Version : please read

jessicalittler79
17-09-10, 02:59
:weep:hi ive been haven new symtoms lately ive never had befor ive been feelinf very bloated and its maken me were i cant not breathe ..ive been haven pains in the middle of my back upper back...and the worst this is my chest feels so hot i can feel the heat comeing off of it so sceard dont know what to do i think iam haven symtoms of a heart attack ...i took my temp but i have no temp what is going on with me please help..i had 1 ekg and 2 chest xrays in the last month all normal but why cant i breathe and hot chest:weep:

TracyL
17-09-10, 03:21
Hi hun

It sounds like anxiety to me. The more you worry about it the harder it becomes to breath. I"ve had this also and its not pleasant at all. Perhaps you are shallow breathing which may give you the sensation of not enough breath. Try and relax if you can (easier said than done i know).

Take care hun
Tracy

jessicalittler79
19-11-10, 01:32
haven the same feeling again hole chest feels like its burning please help i think i am have heart attack "(

jessicalittler79
19-11-10, 03:41
please someone reply

Nigel
19-11-10, 03:57
Hi Jessica,

I’m sorry there’s not a lot of people around here to reply at the moment. Most of the members are from UK and it’s the middle of the night here!

I’m sorry I don’t have a lot of medical knowledge, but if these symptoms have been happening for over 2 hours now I would’ve thought something serious would’ve happened if it was going to.

You said this is the same as how you felt a couple of months ago. What was the outcome that time? I’m assuming all was well and it was only anxiety, so this probably is too.

Another reassuring fact – you mentioned having several tests done recently and they were all OK.

Dunno what else to suggest except try not to worry about it.

Hope you feel better soon,
Nigel

sammi
19-11-10, 07:16
Hi jessica,

I get all the symptoms you describe and its not pleasant. The burning chest is the worst. I also think its my heart but after numerous tests I have to believe its not and it is anxiety. I'm sure your going to be fine. Xxxx

kingswood
19-11-10, 11:08
Just a quick note - I laughed recently when I read in a medical journal that it is virtually impossible for a woman of menstruating age to have a heart attack - we are naturally protected by our hormones! I too worried about having a heart attack and dropping down dead and I now know this was simply anxiety - you will be fine - statistics are on your side! Hope you feel better. X

allergyphobia
19-11-10, 11:22
hi jess, i get the pains in my upper middle back, it is tension. i shallow breathe and i think this causes me to get bloated which is very uncomfortable and makes my breathing worse. i try and roll my shoulders to relieve the tension, and to try and regulate my breathing i usually cup my hands around my mouth, and make sure i am breathing out longer than i breathe in to avoid hyperventilation. i hope you feel better soon,
take care
AP
:hugs:

jessicalittler79
19-11-10, 19:18
nigel hun thay all came back great nothing was seen in ct scan but these feeling are awfull i cant live like this its allday everyday i can name 1000 symtoms i have atm other than whats posted