PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know about Unreal feeling?? Help!!

SSNGG
17-09-10, 03:37
It's my first time posting this thread to this website.
I have been diagnosed Panic disorder approx 3years ago.
I have been taking Sertralin (SSRI) for 2 years now.
Severe panic symptoms disappeared but the problem is
my foggy head with derealization.

Is it because of Hyperventilation?? or is there other reasons?
I heard that my brain's main blood vessels constricts when I
hyperventilates.

Plz help me with this symptom. It drives me crazy, stick to me 24/7:scared15:

jessicalittler79
17-09-10, 03:50
hi hun i also have the unreal feeling allday everyday and short of breath iam not sure how to help u hun cause iam finding it quite hard to deal with myself sorry ...i know how u feel ive been like ths for 6 months stright ...when did ur start does it last all day or does it come and go? tc hun hope u feel better soon

SSNGG
17-09-10, 03:59
oh just like me I feel it pretty much 24/7
But it got better when my mood is happy or in a sunny day -_- weird..

TracyL
17-09-10, 04:00
Hi Guys

I know exactly how you are both feeling, I am suffering badly with the unreal feelings etc and have been for like the last two months. I have brief periods where it lifts but I have also been sick with the flu for the last week with a blocked head and it has made this unreal feeling so much worse. I know it is all anxiety related guys so try and be strong and just try and accept how your feeling. Only by truly accepting will it eventually lift. We're in this together and PM me if either of you need to

take care guys and hugs to you both

Tracy

heavenly
17-09-10, 09:17
Yep, unreal foggy feeling, its horrible. When that lifts, its like the best day ever, other people probably think its just another boring day, but its the best day EVER, if its a 'normal' day for me.

LiquidSky
17-09-10, 09:47
I get this too, although I have to say, it's got better for me and I don't get it quite as often but there are some days when I appear to be looking at the world through hazy glasses.

paula lynne
17-09-10, 09:56
Hi its nice to meet you. I think a lot of people suffering with anxiety feel everything is unreal at certain times, and for some, all the time. I understand how you feel and hope that you get good days too. You mention you feel better on a sunny day, I wonder if a light box would be any help for you? Its used for seasonal affective disorder mostly, but you can hire them for a trial and see if you feel better. I want to tell you, its your anx doing this, and you are not alone. Take care, Paula :)