PDA

View Full Version : Been a bit down this week.

Cardea
17-09-10, 19:21
I've tried drugs and CBT, and neither seem to have done much for me, but time is as good a healer as any sometimes. Overall I've been feeling much much better over the recent months. I don't feel like my treatment resolved much though so now that I'm feeling down again, I'm feeling like I'm back at square one. Sometimes there just feels like there's no explanation, and therapists/friends like explanations, if there isn't one they feel inadequate. More to the point, I feel inadequate. Hoping this is a short relapse. Each time I take a step further forward towards helping myself, I feel all the more alone as soon as I start feeling depressed or anxious again, because that's another route exhausted. Anyone else feel the same?

Rous
17-09-10, 19:40
I often feel like that Cardea. :blush:

But yer here now, part of our big family and we all look after & help each other, even if it's just a hug we need to get us thru the day sometimes. :)

:bighug1:

Cardea
17-09-10, 20:36
Thanks Rousel, just what I needed!:blush:

paula lynne
17-09-10, 20:39
Oh cardea I hope you feel much better soon, just a blip hopefully hun...take care x:hugs:

Rous
17-09-10, 20:42
Anytime Cardea, I've often said if it wasn't for this place I wudnae be here at the mo, we all need a hug/friend from time to time & this place is perfect for that. :hugs: