PDA

View Full Version : please help me out

davey
17-09-10, 22:01
I've just been play fighting with my son and its left in awful pain in my chest-my usual pains but a bit worse.....and now mr anxiety has decided to come and join the game and im in a massive panic that its somehow heart related and im about to have a heart attack, I cant move my head at all because its so painful on my chest and right shoulder-im trying to tell myself its my just muscle related but its not working im so scared.....please help me put my mind at ease....i think im on the brink of phoning an ambulance which i dont want to do

:weep:

Maj
17-09-10, 22:05
Davey it sounds as though you've pulled a muscle or maybe winded yourself - easily done with all the rough and tumble:wacko:!! Your imagination is working overtime and you'll be tensing yourself up making it feel more painful. I'm sure it's absolutely nothing to worry about. :hugs:

Fly away Katie
17-09-10, 22:39
Davey.. I HAD THIS when doing gymnastics.Its a sore muscle or a trapped nerve. Its very painful. But it will GO. Sounds silly.. but take a rennie? Cleared mine up x x x

Carly Lou
17-09-10, 22:41
Dave.. I have this all the time... just by picking my son up who is 21 months.... even today, i pushed the pushchair arounf town with a million bags on it, hiked it up some stairs with son in it, and now i have got really bad chest pain, to the right... thats all it is... if only i could be this rational with myself most of the time, youll be fine dave , honest... please try not to worry, as if you are worrying you will be tensing up with the anxiety and it will make it worse, i have been there, many many many times xxxx

Maj
17-09-10, 23:12
You okay Davey?

Inspires
17-09-10, 23:18
I've just been play fighting with my son and its left in awful pain in my chest-my usual pains but a bit worse.....and now mr anxiety has decided to come and join the game and im in a massive panic that its somehow heart related and im about to have a heart attack, I cant move my head at all because its so painful on my chest and right shoulder-im trying to tell myself its my just muscle related but its not working im so scared.....please help me put my mind at ease....i think im on the brink of phoning an ambulance which i dont want to do

:weep:

Hi honey,

I'm sure your problem is muscle related...Anyway, I hope you're ok?

Take care,

Sue x. :flowers:

davey
17-09-10, 23:28
Thankyou all-it does reassure me a lot when other people have the same,iv calmed myself down and the pain has eased slightly. A big thankyou