PDA

View Full Version : 999 or what?????

traciec39
17-09-10, 23:24
Hi everyone,
Im really getting myself in a panic here.....
Since July (during a awful time in my life) i woke up on a sunday morning and had scary pain all down the left side of my chest and neck, took diazapam and it eased a little, but since then ive had pains almost every day... Mainly in my shoulder muscles, my neck and all around my collar bone.
Its scareing the life out of me, i keep thinking ive got something wrong with my heart. In between this time ive had tonsilitus twice ( think docs are going to test for glandular fever @ 44 yrs old????)
Feel like in going to drop dead of a heart attack any moment, dont think im breathless but honestly cant tell cos im panicky all the time.
Its a ache not a pain, its almost as if i can touch the pain. It eases when i sleep, i just cant accept this could be tension.

Im getting myself really upset with it all tonight, its ruining my life, i just want to be alone and silent.

Someone please help
Thanks xxxx

Inspires
18-09-10, 00:39
Hi sweetie,

I'm sorry that you're feeling so low tonight.

If you need someone, don't be afraid to PM me...I'm here...

Sue x. :flowers:

TracyL
18-09-10, 00:58
Hi Hun

So sorry your feeling sad and low. I know how it gets when we worry etc. You're not alone sweetie. I'm sure it will all work out fine eventually. Anxiety/stress etc is not a pleasant thing. It affects us all in so many different ways. Take care and try to relax (easier said than done i know hun).

Luv Tracy

tinycritter
18-09-10, 04:00
Hi,
I don't know if this will help at all but I had a patch (about a year ago) of severe neck and shoulder pain, there was no apparent cause at all and it went on for a few months and got worse because I was worrying about it all the time and constantly prodding and feeling around those areas checking for anything. The doc told me it was being caused by my anxiety and that it can happen as a result of being tense all the time, muscle tension and so on. I know it's scary, try to make yourself relax and focus on something else if you can. :flowers: xx

traciec39
18-09-10, 10:49
Sue , Tracy & Tiny

Thank you so very much for replying to me, yes, i do feel really grotty at the moment, feel like a bomb waiting to explode!!! I have a very fortunate life with 2 lovely kids and a great hubby, wonderful home....but this health anxiety and panic is ruining every single moment of it.
As I woke this morning the first thing i done was to poke and prod my chest muscles.
Cant get a appointment with my doc until 2 weeks time, prob have more chance meeting the pope!!!!

Anyone know any relaxing methods gor the shoulders and chest please?
Thanx again my darlings xxxx