PDA

View Full Version : hi,im avril,just signed up

avril1980
18-09-10, 01:06
im avril im from ireland and living in london,iv just turned 30.A friend recommended me trying this sight as iv suffered with panic attacks,anxiety and a little ocd for the last 4 years .Dont know where it started from realy,came out of nowhere ,but i have had quite a rough few years ,2 close friends died from suicide ,then my uncle the same way in the space of a year and a half ,along with a few little things that i guess got on top of me ..i was taking lexapro for 2 years and stopped taking them at xmas of this year,got terrible withdrawl and panic ,so went back to doctor and he put me on seroxat which iv been taking now for a few months ,feeling a lot better then i was ..but still do a little over worrying ,have insomnia and agitated .Well i said id come on here and give it a go,cos i dont realy know many people with panic disorder and feel some people have a lack of understanding about it,so here goes !!lol

nomorepanic
18-09-10, 01:08
Hi avril1980

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

avril1980
18-09-10, 01:20
thanks very much Nicola :)

riprap
18-09-10, 01:34
im avril im from ireland and living in london,iv just turned 30.A friend recommended me trying this sight as iv suffered with panic attacks,anxiety and a little ocd for the last 4 years .Dont know where it started from realy,came out of nowhere ,but i have had quite a rough few years ,2 close friends died from suicide ,then my uncle the same way in the space of a year and a half ,along with a few little things that i guess got on top of me ..i was taking lexapro for 2 years and stopped taking them at xmas of this year,got terrible withdrawl and panic ,so went back to doctor and he put me on seroxat which iv been taking now for a few months ,feeling a lot better then i was ..but still do a little over worrying ,have insomnia and agitated .Well i said id come on here and give it a go,cos i dont realy know many people with panic disorder and feel some people have a lack of understanding about it,so here goes !!lol

Hi Avril I have signed up today not sure this is working as its my 1st post. I have suffered for anxiety since Feb this year, like you I have no idea what caused it. I think this site will help so will try it . . good luck x

riprap
18-09-10, 01:35
Hi Avril I have signed up today not sure this is working as its my 1st post. I have suffered for anxiety since Feb this year, like you I have no idea what caused it. I think this site will help so will try it . . good luck x x

Rous
18-09-10, 09:31
Welcome Avril. :welcome:

Yer friend has pointed ye to the right place, there's plenty of free advice & support here plus loads of very friendly folk too, it's like one big family where we help & support each other as best we can. :winks:

Welcome to the family. :bighug1:

avril1980
18-09-10, 18:59
hi riprap,

thanks for your reply,its truely awful when it just comes out of nowhere isint it ,well lets hope this site might help us,if u feel like pm me at any time feel free

thanks for the welcome rousel ):

paula lynne
18-09-10, 19:46
Hi Avril welcome x:welcome:

daybyday
18-09-10, 19:49
:welcome:

Fly away Katie
18-09-10, 20:23
Hell love, and welcome to NMP x x x

avril1980
18-09-10, 21:21
thanks for all the welcome msgs guys :) hope ye are all well xxx

avril1980
18-09-10, 21:39
thanks for all the lovely welcomes here xxx :)