PDA

View Full Version : Im new and need your help

whymandarren
18-09-10, 02:10
Hi my names Darren and im 23 year old. Let start from the begining its prob easier for myself. I haven't had the best of child hoods parents broke up when i was 11/12 and I was made to feel to blame. When i was 14 i was diagnosed with a.d.h.d and asbergers (a form of autism) Now over the last 8 years thinks just haven't gone rite for me I ended up being homeless more than once (both not being my fault). When i turned 19 is when it started to get really bad i start seeing things in my head, I could be normally talking to either someone i know or someone i don't know and i would just get images in my head of me being violent towards that person (males and females) it comes and goes but at the moment its on a really low i wake up every morning thinking whats the point in this whats the point in me everything i touch i destroy, its slowly beginning to make an impact of my relationship with my gf. Two weeks ago I went to the doctors for help and was pammed off as if i was making this all up and was sent on my way. Im scared that one day im going to wake up and flip and either hurt myself or hurt someone else. please someone help me.

Vixxy
18-09-10, 09:20
I dont have experience in it, but the thoughts are maybe OCD related? People can get very distressing thoughts that greatly upset them. I would book another appointment with a different GP.

steph2412
18-09-10, 09:29
hi i dont suffer with anything like you but i 2 was palmed off by my gp 3 times with my issues and i continued visiting and i am finally getting things sorted. i would go back to your gp until they take you seriously you know your body :)