PDA

View Full Version : what should i do

JulieJay92
19-09-10, 12:58
I am in spain and after 2 heavy days on the alcohol this is what i have experenced so far this morning and am petrified its a heart attack so i have been lying in bed all morning on here and really need help

Left side chest discomfort
left leg pain
pins & needles / tingling left shoulder and left fingers - nothing on right
nausea
numbness dead feeling in left arm
lightheaded
crying
anxious

is it my panic attacks caused by alcohol or is it reallly a heart attack

JulieJay92
19-09-10, 13:18
My BP is 140/90 and pulse is 80 according to my home test. it was 152/88 this morning and then 130/88 is what it is most

nomorepanic
19-09-10, 13:28
It doesn't sound like a heart attack to me. More likely that you have been drinking too much and it has effected your anxiety.

gypsywomen
19-09-10, 13:42
i think the drink wearing off has caused you to have this, your bp is ok dont worry ,my advice eat 2 spoonfull of suger or a sweet drink to replace the glucose you have lost with drinking then today drink lots of water to fluse your liver ,, you should feel better

JulieJay92
19-09-10, 13:47
thanks

My friend just texted me and she was told it appears someone had spiked our drinks as she went to the bar to collect her keys and the bar staff told her :O

this has scared me even more and my left arm is eeling really strange and it is mainly my elbow, hand and shoulder but the pain is now coming and going, not permanently there but the strange sensations/pins needles are permanent

We have to apparently now o to polce station and report the guy who spiked us

I am absolutely livid as i have never done any drugs

JulieJay92
19-09-10, 20:46
well i still having them so i guess its obviously not a heart attack or i would be dead or hospitalised by now

paula lynne
19-09-10, 20:50
How awful for you hun, spiked drinks! No wonder you feel rotten...maybe stick to water for a while and clear out your system. Alcohol is a stimulant..makes anx 100 times worse.x hope you feel better very soon. Its pouring down in wales:winks:

kibbutz83
19-09-10, 20:52
Hi Leiajulie, drinking solidly for 2 days? :( Your poor liver must be screaming :( Hopefully this frightening experience will make you think twice next time you feel like partying too hard :)

JulieJay92
20-09-10, 23:06
feel alot better after 2 days sleeping and water

the guy was arrested also for spiking thank the lord

apparently we found he had cocaine mixed with that rape drug so we were very lucky

now just chilling with family here before my birthday party on sunday so i no it will be messy as so many pple have flown to spain to celebrate it with me but i will be keeping a very watchul eye on my drinks from strangers

JulieJay92
21-09-10, 11:32
Woke up this morning and feel abit iffy

shooting chest pains started again just after eating but subsided a little

Can some please please give me the reassurance that its anxiety or if not what it could be

Could i actually still be sitting here if it was a heart attack. i am able to walk about but then i get anxiety if we venture far froom the hotel room

The best way i can describe it right now is a gripping pain in my chest and then someone running a knife over it :(

So not having a good honeymoon :( petrified isnt the word