PDA

View Full Version : More symptoms :(

JAYQ
19-09-10, 14:43
The last few days i have had hardly any sleep and always feel wide awake. Been going to bed at like 2 am and waking up at like 6-7am and can never fall back asleep cuz the way i feel.

I get the driest mouth in the world and i always feel irritable in stomach and weak. Now i know some of you will say its dry cuz you sleep with mouth open but it stays dry throughout the day even when drinking water. Then i will notice my breathing will be a little constricted.

This sux so bad because i just want to sleep comfortably and it seems like i cant now. My appetite is shot too and it is upsetting to eat.

Is this all really anxiety?

Hazel B
19-09-10, 14:54
Sounds like anxiety to me, have a look at the symptoms on the left of the screen. I had a pulse of over 100bpm, could not sleep and lost a lot of weight with anxiety over medical tests that went on for months. I now have temporary meds and am seeing a counsellor.
Have you had these things before? Have you spoken to a doctor?

MidnightCalm
19-09-10, 14:59
I've been having horrible sleeping problems, when I sit around in bed trying to sleep I just start feeling sick and awkward and like there's somewhere else I should be, I get hot and itchy, it's weird.
I now have to just try and keep myself up until I'm completely knackered and then get into bed, watch something until I eventually fall asleep.

shaz888
19-09-10, 15:20
Hi Im new to this site...i have had two brain ops since 2006 which has left me with scar tissue in my brain.....i have suffered several very scary siezures because of this ....i had another siezure 2 weeks ago and since then ive been very worried in case i have another the past several days been having signs that a siezure attack is comiing ...my mother has been trawling the internet and thinks im having panic attacks i have an overwhelming feeling of dread my heart starts to pound really fast and i have to escape the situation im in its an awfull feeling one i cant explain to my husband ive started to stay in bed as its the only place i feel safe.....do these sound like panic attacks ??

JAYQ
20-09-10, 16:43
Once again another sleepless night :(. I went to bed at around 11pm and it took me about 30min to fall asleep. I was a little shaky with tremors as i went to bed but i just stretched out my body and repeated some relaxation exercises in my head until i finally fell asleep. Then i just suddenly awoke at 230am and never could go back asleep :(

I am at work this morning and as i was reading and browsing thru the forums i was finding myself nodding off in my chair. Why is this? I mean i know i am nodding off cuz of lack of sleep but how come i can not do it in my own damn bed. I feel so awake when i first wake up and no matter how i relax myself i cannot get back to sleep. Never had this problem until now. At least before if i woke up multiple times throughtout the night i was still able to go back to sleep shortly there after.

Also still getting the dry mouth and weak uneasyness feelings. This just all sux and i am sick of it. Called the clinic today to schedule a CBC test just to make sure i dont have anemia or something. Since i have been constantly feeling this way. :weep:

Hazel B
20-09-10, 17:22
Anxiety does so many things to our bodies, it's also good you're getting checked out at the doctor just to put your mind at ease. The energy required to be anxious also makes you really tired, I go off to sleep quite well and then wake up at 2 like you.

JAYQ
20-09-10, 19:15
Yes i am still waiting on the nurse to call me back to schedule a time to get the blood drawn. I think doing a complete CBC count will put me at ease more. I had one done this time last year after suffering my first panic attack and everything was normal, but i wasnt suffering from these daily weak spells then either.

My constant symptoms the last 3 days have been lack of sleep, weakness throughout body, no appetite at all, dry mouth, clammy feet. The uneasy weak feeling in body is hard to explain but it makes me very uncomfortable like i need to pass out into a coma or something.

Of course when i was nodding off earlier in my chair i was feeling fine, just wish i could do that at night now :weep:

Hazel B
20-09-10, 19:50
The sooner you get that blood test the better, to put you at ease and help cope with the anxiety, I truly understand. You are bound to feel a bit weak if you're not eating well, your body needs the food. Can you manage Complan/chicken soup/milk? Anything that's easy to eat with nutrients?
Keep fighting, it will improve.

JAYQ
20-09-10, 20:03
I am still eating reguarly as much as i can, just forcing it down pretty much since its nauesating to me.

Hazel B
20-09-10, 20:06
I know, I've lost weight ( it was needed but not via the "Anxiety Diet"!!) - keep eating if you can. I used to be a right greedy git but not now, I wander aimlessy around the food aisles with disinterest. I keep telling myself it's temporary which helps a little.

JAYQ
20-09-10, 21:20
Just got the call back from nurse, she said she cant order the CBC lab without me seeing my dr first. I can not see my doctor till 6 Oct which is ridiculous. Earliest they had. I see my psychologist on the 27th hopefully he can help me out.