PDA

View Full Version : So Tired and i Ache

cupcakes2009
19-09-10, 17:20
Hi all, Im so scared that something is wrong with me :weep: Im tired all the time and i want to sleep, i dont sleep loads, i go to bed at midnight and wake at 6 and then i have a hour and a half in the afternoon as im tired, i do all the house work and gardening, cook diners etc. I have Agoraphobia and im on Venlafaxine and have been for years! I feel so achy and weak and i want to go to sleep.

Am i dieing of cancer or something terrible, my neck has been playing me up loads, then it went away and now its hurting again, but i think its the way i have been sitting on this chair on the computer crafting and on the sewing machine?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK im so scared, will i be ok? :ohmy:

Hazel B
19-09-10, 17:43
Hello. This seems like health anxiety to me, could you ask for a GP to visit you to reassure you? We can get all sorts of aches and pains with anxiety and then our minds focus on that one place and it gets exaggerated.

I hope you sleep well tonight.

cupcakes2009
19-09-10, 18:39
I saw the doc a couple of weeks ago and she said i was fine, but my temp was raised and i had face and neck pain so she thought i had a infection, it then went and now its back again, my legs ache and my neck and back :( arrgghhh i hope its just the anxiety, and that it goes away soon.

Kerry B
20-09-10, 21:54
hi I feel exactely the same as you on some days feel so tired want to keep sleeping and aching almost like I have the flu and like you I worry its some serious. I dont get it everyday so it must be anxiety and anything serious wouldnt go away, I am seeing my CPN tomorrow so I am going to speak to him about this.