PDA

View Full Version : bleeding inbetween periods

ellie_C_mason1990
19-09-10, 17:51
i am on yasmin and i am not due for my break until next wednesday but yesterday i was bleeding a bit.

i have been on the pill for 3 years and this has never happened before so i am scared.

:(

nomorepanic
19-09-10, 18:24
Hi Ellie

If you scroll right down to the bottom of this screen you can read the similar threads and you will see there are loads the same as you so that should help.

rosi
19-09-10, 18:39
Hi, I had this problem about 5 years ago. I was quite happy on the pill (Femodette) and then I started losing blood. I went to my doctors about 3 times over a course of a few months and they really were not concerned as my smears were up to date. Apparently, its something that happens on the pill. Also doing my own research (as you do ) I found out that the lining of the womb while on the pill is incredibly unstable so the smallest flucuations in hormone will cause it to shed (late taking pill, vomiting).

Eventually after obsessive checking and stress I made myself stop looking (gross). I;m still here 5 years later so I guess I'm ok :)

Also, just remembered, before Femodatte I was another higher dosage pill and about 2 days after sex begun to bleed. Again I saw a doctor and he said that this often happened on the pill becuase of too high a dosage of hormones.

Basically don't worry my love.