PDA

View Full Version : This is wrecking everything

becks xxx
19-09-10, 22:04
My whole life just feels like it's in pieces at the moment
Just as i think im finally getting somewhere, it all goes wrong again and i give up. I'm going on medication soon, see how that goes
I feel so stressed out, this weekend ive had way too much time on my hand for way too much needless thinking
I've been thinking how much pressure has been put on my family with all my suffering, the way they all have to be careful what to say to me just incase i take it wrong
I was aware that all the time i was spending at home, i was bound too loose or drift apart from friends however, never ever did it cross my mind id drift from my closest friend.
We've been best mates for nearly 13 years, now because of all this, we've drifted, we hardly speak
I no this doesn't sound like a lot, but im so stressed, my minds just all over the place, why won't this rubbish just go?! it's ruining everything :weep:

paula lynne
19-09-10, 22:06
Hi Becks, Im so sorry you are having a tough time of it. Ive lost countless friends because of my "little problems", but made some fantastic new friends too, and especially here in the last 3 weeks. You are not alone hun.xxxx:hugs:

JAYQ
19-09-10, 23:54
My whole life just feels like it's in pieces at the moment
Just as i think im finally getting somewhere, it all goes wrong again and i give up. I'm going on medication soon, see how that goes
I feel so stressed out, this weekend ive had way too much time on my hand for way too much needless thinking
I've been thinking how much pressure has been put on my family with all my suffering, the way they all have to be careful what to say to me just incase i take it wrong
I was aware that all the time i was spending at home, i was bound too loose or drift apart from friends however, never ever did it cross my mind id drift from my closest friend.
We've been best mates for nearly 13 years, now because of all this, we've drifted, we hardly speak
I no this doesn't sound like a lot, but im so stressed, my minds just all over the place, why won't this rubbish just go?! it's ruining everything :weep:

i am right with you becks :(