PDA

View Full Version : im terrified!panic attacks back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bellalew
20-09-10, 11:29
i feel dreadfull,i havent been on the site in weeks and you must think me selfish in wanting your help now!but can someone please reasure me,its been months since i had a panic attack and doing well,but just sat watching tv,got the fast rush,fast heart beats,tight chest shaking all over!!!!!!and im crying uncontrolably,can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please!!!!!!!!.

agnes
20-09-10, 11:40
You are going to be fine, darling, it will pass. I know you're feeling so awful now but I promise you, you will feel better. I've been in the same place, in fact earlier today, and I'm reassuring you, you will feel better.

My love to you, and my thoughts

:hugs:

bellalew
20-09-10, 11:43
You are going to be fine, darling, it will pass. I know you're feeling so awful now but I promise you, you will feel better. I've been in the same place, in fact earlier today, and I'm reassuring you, you will feel better.

oh thankyou so much agnes,im still in fear here crying like a baby,so scared and shaking awfull,you say you had a panic attack earlier agnes?how did yours start?and how long before it ceased,are you ok now.xx

heavenly
20-09-10, 15:26
i feel dreadfull,i havent been on the site in weeks and you must think me selfish in wanting your help now!but can someone please reasure me,its been months since i had a panic attack and doing well,but just sat watching tv,got the fast rush,fast heart beats,tight chest shaking all over!!!!!!and im crying uncontrolably,can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please!!!!!!!!.

You poor thing. :hugs: I know its horrible, I really do. I promise you it will pass, I know....that doesn't really help at the mo, does it! But please ring a friend or a family member, or get some fresh air, and don't forget, see your GP if you need to. xxx

Agnes - you ok now hun? xxx

bellalew
22-09-10, 09:51
You poor thing. :hugs: I know its horrible, I really do. I promise you it will pass, I know....that doesn't really help at the mo, does it! But please ring a friend or a family member, or get some fresh air, and don't forget, see your GP if you need to. xxx

Agnes - you ok now hun? xxx
heavenly,thanks for the words of comfort,sorry its a late post,i did begin to feel better as the day went on,and up to now,touch wood, am feeling ok still,it just came from no where and as you will know,the fear it brings is mind blowing,but knowing i have someone to talk to here is a comfort,thankyou so much.x

bellalew
22-09-10, 09:55

angnes,just like to say thankyou for helping me in my hour of need,i am much better today and hope it keeps this way,i wish you well and hope to you are feeling better.xx

agnes
22-09-10, 10:30
Dear Bellalew

This is what happens at NMP. Sometimes we give support and, at other times, we receive support from others. We all understand how awful panic and anxiety can be and how hopeless and lost we can feel. And we are all just "here" for each other.

I am so glad that you're feeling better today

Huge hugs and my love

heavenly
22-09-10, 12:26
heavenly,thanks for the words of comfort,sorry its a late post,i did begin to feel better as the day went on,and up to now,touch wood, am feeling ok still,it just came from no where and as you will know,the fear it brings is mind blowing,but knowing i have someone to talk to here is a comfort,thankyou so much.x

Glad you are feeling a bit better. :hugs: