PDA

View Full Version : lump in breast

davey
20-09-10, 18:54
Hi now although its concerning im not in a massive panic about a lump I have in my breast as I dont have any other symptoms other than it makes my whole breast swell and go very painful, My gp couldnt feel it so has completly ignored it and said there is nothing there...I know its not me because I've shown family members and they have all said yes thats not right, anyway my thoughts are could this lump,swelling whatever it is be the cause of my chest pains which i've had for ages and also how do I get my doctor to take note of it....I think he has realised I have anxiety so is now just thinking its in my head. Im 30 y.o male by the way

suzy-sue
20-09-10, 19:40
If the pain is always there and also the swelling ,it could be caused by numerous factors .If it comes and goes it sounds like it could be muscular .Id get a second opinion and at least then you would have peace of mind if nothing else .Its your right to ask for this so dont be embarassed .Just out of curiosity are you taking any medication for anything else ,Have you tried taking Ibuprofen for the pain and using heat pad or water bottle ? it will help if its due to muscular spasms .Sue x

davey
20-09-10, 20:05
Hi i havent tried the heat thing but iv tried every painkiller and anti-inflammitory you can think of-i will go get second opinion