PDA

View Full Version : what is wrong with me?

lilly121
20-09-10, 19:24
Hi all

This is my first time here, and i have been in pain for the last 10 weeks.

I broke up from a 10 yr relationship in March. Since the end of July, ive been having a pain under my right rib cage and it radiates through to my back.

Ive has general bloods done, celiac, hepatitis, 4 stool samples and today ive had an ultasound and all tests have come back clear.

ive lost about over a stone in weight since March, but i have cut out bread of my diet and eating more nuts/health food. But i still have this pain.

It does not relate to eating food, i have no diarrhoea or constipation.

So apart from now being referred to a consultant i am wondering could this be stress or IBS? But ive heard that many people seem to get diarrhoea/constipation with it, which i dont have a problem with.

does anyone have any ideas or something similiar?

ally b
20-09-10, 22:13
firstly a big:welcome: u aint alone here xxxxxxxx

for wa you av been throgh, i really do think its stress, it does all sorts to the body.
to much to mention, lol

im sure there will be plenty here that will sympothise wiv ya:bighug1:( no i cant spell, lol)

paula lynne
20-09-10, 22:15
Welcome Lilly, :welcome: you arent alone x try reading some of the info on the left about ibs. x

lilly121
20-09-10, 22:39
hey thanks

ive never ever had this feeling before. its very worrying, and is currently preventing me from going out etc, as i am so worried!!!

i am able to get to work, but the pain almost feels like indigestion and also cramping at the same time. its awful :(