PDA

View Full Version : Meet-up in North Wales?

lizzie29
20-09-10, 20:39
Hi, just wondering if anyone fancies a meet-up in the North Wales area, around Llandudno. Maybe people in that area or Anglesey interested? x

diane07
20-09-10, 21:59
omg the orme

ray took me there last winter on the windiest day ever :roflmao:

lizzie29
20-09-10, 22:02
Yeah it gets horrifically windy at times! Makes the crazy golf at the top interesting!

diane07
20-09-10, 22:10
:roflmao:paul you bad bad boy :roflmao:

lizzie29
20-09-10, 22:12
Paul, you're disgraceful! There's Di and I, all sweet and innocent and you RUIN our minds!

lizzie29
20-09-10, 22:26
Not sure why you said "bullockS", from what you've said I thought you only had one...

lizzie29
20-09-10, 22:48
I can't believe you told people about that :blush: How's that itch you had?

paula lynne
21-09-10, 12:26
crabs...hahahahahahahahahha..omg....proper belly laff...you are funny Paul...hahahahah!!!!!!!

paula lynne
21-09-10, 14:55
oohhhh I hope lizzie had her shots from the vet then!!?? xxx how terrible for you haha x:D

lizzie29
21-09-10, 15:39
I'm not even going to lower myself to your standards and try to fight back Paul... :lac:

diane07
21-09-10, 15:42
Don't blame you lizzie!!

Pauls been eating far too many smarties and needs a good old:buttkick::roflmao:

margaret jones
21-09-10, 15:54
Is this for real ( a meet up ) at the seaside or is it a little Flirting ?????:blush:

diane07
21-09-10, 15:59
Its a meet up margaret.

margaret jones
21-09-10, 16:01
Maybe but are they safe to meet up with ???

diane07
21-09-10, 16:03
:roflmao:they're a lovely bunch and putting the banter to one side, they're very supportive.

belle854
21-09-10, 16:07
we just let paul tag along for charitable reasons. We like a laugh but if one of us is having a bad time we go into serious mode, even Paul.

lizzie29
21-09-10, 16:32
Yes, all joking aside, we are nice people :)
And yes, it is a real meet-up! Paul, stop putting people off!

diane07
21-09-10, 16:41
Paul :bighug1:

i'd never ban you mate, you all make me laugh.

margaret jones
21-09-10, 18:28
You are such a great gang of people on this site I would love to come to a meet up .but this Agrophobia thing is still sitting on my shoulder .But I am trying to shake It off '..:winks:

lizzie29
21-09-10, 19:03
Maggie - are there any meet-ups in your area? I'm sure a few of us wouldn't mind coming to see you, would you be able to get to somewhere in your area? x

Paul - you are just OUTRAGEOUS!!!

diane07
21-09-10, 19:59
lizzie can you not send paul such pics please as hes getting distressed :winks:

And paul can you stop pretending lizzie is actually sending you pics :lac:

margaret two of us have agoraphobia at the meet so you wouldn't be alone with that, we can help you out.

di xx

lizzie29
21-09-10, 20:32
Love it Di!

FroggyPrince
23-09-10, 08:46
I could be persuaded to go...went to Llandudno last year and had a Llovely time...:D

Froggy xx

Lima
23-09-10, 17:41
I love the seaside, but it's too expensive to get to by chooo chooo train!!!

Margaret - you made me laugh by asking if they were safe to meet up with!!! I can assure you they are a lovely bunch and the humour seems to have been obvious from the start.

Lima x

margaret jones
23-09-10, 18:25
Hi when is the meet up planned for ???

lizzie29
23-09-10, 19:52
Haven't decided on a date yet, wanted to see who is interested first.
Was thinking maybe October/November, before everyone gets busy with Christmas stuff! x

belle854
23-09-10, 20:48
Hi Margaret

I suffer with agoraphobia but have managed the meetups, im from Stockport and have travelled to Chester. They are my treasured friends and they give me the strength to travel to meet up with them. Hope you get to come to the next one it would be nice to meet you.

Belle X

margaret jones
23-09-10, 20:51
Belle thanks for that kind thought maybe depending on date time etc xxx

paula lynne
23-09-10, 23:14
HEY MAGGIE ! you mentioned cardiff to me on another thread, are you from there?? Im in Bridgend. As we both live down south, and are fabulous agoraphobics, Id definately risk it in north wales with you, do you want to go together?? Im not sure if anyone wants to do a south wales meet, and if Pauls buying the cakes, I might risk it. How do you feel about that? I'll have my paper bag clamped to my face all the way mind, if thats not too off putting for you? we could share tranport, or do bus, or get halfway and maybe a lift!? let me know xxxx:blush:

paula lynne
23-09-10, 23:40
yea paul. words like "big" and "open" dont do it for me hun Im afraid!! I wonder if maggie will come...dont think I can risk it alone :weep: I dont really eat cakes, can I have scallops or fish and chips instead?? the bag is over my mouth, not my head!! noodle..haha...xx my god, what are we going to look like, might get some t-shirts printed...wot to put on it tho?? xx haha, yes it will be great to meet xxx:winks:

paula lynne
23-09-10, 23:52
Haha its ok...I just hope I can travel with someone...dont kick yourself, I'll do that when I see you...omg...just thought of what I can put on my t-shirt! O WHATS OCCURING!!!!! X:D

Chem
24-09-10, 00:58
It's mussels here in Conwy, not scallops. They are farmed in the estuary where the river meets the sea between Llandudno and Conwy castle. Delicious!

As I live here I'd be happy to check out venues/prices for you. The Imperial Hotel on the prom has a long enclosed verandah where you can have tea and cakes, see the sea and no need to go into the busy shopping area. There's the cafe at the top of the orme, although Lizzie might kick Paul over the cliff up there. There are lots of cafes in town, but count me out for one of those. I have agoraphobia, but my fear is of being in busy places with people all around me and feeling trapped. I'll do a taxi service from Colwyn Bay, Llandudno Junction or Llandudno stations if anyone needs it, if I can make it once the date is announced.

I can see why Margaret asked if you were safe to meet. The group does sound a bit full on, which scares me, but I'll kick myself if I don't try when you are so close.

lizzie29
24-09-10, 10:23
Chem - I've just moved to Deganwy for a few months, so am very near you! The Imperial is lovely, and good idea for those wanting to avoid the busier places.

We are really a lovely group of people, I'm sorry if we're not coming across that way! We were all very quiet when we first met, but it's only through knowing each other better and feeling comfortable around each other that we've opened up. If new people were to come, there'd really be no pressure to talk much if you didn't feel comfortable. Obviously we'd try to include you, but at the same time if you'd prefer just listening to our waffle then that's fine!

Chem
24-09-10, 13:22
Thanks Lizzie xx

Lima
24-09-10, 15:33
I would also say, that while they are are quite mouthy in the thread here, they have been a little more reserved at the meets we've had (especially at the beginning of each one, then they start joking a bit, but nowhere as much as on here!!!).

Lima x

lizzie29
24-09-10, 18:13
Right, think I'll give up on this meetup as it's clearly not going down well and I've just been called mouthy. Was only trying to get a group started as I thought it might be helpful to people. Not to worry.
Take care all. x

Lima
24-09-10, 21:23
^Hun, I didn't call you mouthy . . . although I admit that was the wrong choice of words, for which I apologise, although it wasn't aimed at you either! I meant that in the threads we have all been a lot more forthcoming with the banter and jokes within the thread, and that when we meet up, we have all been a little more reserved - although we still have a laugh and joke once we feel comfortable.

I think the idea of having a group, has gone down very well and you have lots of interest and I wish you well with it.

Chem
26-09-10, 00:46
I'm sorry folks, but I'm not feeling good and won't be able to make the meet. I hope you do go ahead with it and enjoy yourselves.

diane07
26-09-10, 10:10
These meet ups have been invaluable to members and definately to me as it helps my recovery with agoraphobia.

Quite honestly, i love the banter on these threads as it also helps me, i am in hysterics reading them, after all, laughter is a great aid to recovery, it certainly is to me.

Chem, there is no pressure to meet hun, you come when you are feeling up to it and i hope you feel better real soon.

I for one need to go to Llandudno for two reasons, the first being as i have been in a bad place recently it will do me the world of good to get out.

Secondly i stayed in a hotel there last year and left my partner's (Ray) clothes in a wardrobe there and need to go collect them :roflmao:

I can't get there on my own so i need a bit of support

Erm so can we still carry on with this meet..............please:unsure:

lizzie29
26-09-10, 10:48
Go on then Di, just because you asked so nicely :) Also, we can't have Ray walking about naked for any longer! x

paula lynne
26-09-10, 13:04
NO PAUL all roads lead to BRIDGEND!!!! have got a new profile photo, and as you see, no bag on my head!!! heheheh...I want to come, maggie in shropshire, how do I find anyone closer to share transport? any ideas? x:)

paula lynne
26-09-10, 13:25
moth balls...out the wallet...flying everywhere!! lesley garrett? doubt it love, she weighs the same as my left leg.....still hoping I can travel with someone x:):winks:

diane07
26-09-10, 20:52
Went back to chester today with ray, i struggled big time.

Then i remembered being there on one of our meet ups and it helped me out loads, these meet ups help me out no end.............always remember that.

I need to pick rays clothes up as we were getting some dodgy looks today.

Erm can i have a volunteer to go back to our hotel to ask for his clothes, i know its a batman suit that i'm picking up and my pink wellies but clothes are clothes? and paul i am a size 5 pfft!!

lizzie29
26-09-10, 20:57
Paul said he'll go, and he'll even try on the batman outfit with the pink wellies for us... the mind boggles!

diane07
26-09-10, 21:05
lmao i can't wait to see paul in the outfit :roflmao:

lizzie29
26-09-10, 21:05
More like "dirty, dodgy, dumbass of Deeside"!!!

lizzie29
26-09-10, 21:17
Ooh alliteration - you're actually quite clever, you hide it well though. Love ya really!

diane07
26-09-10, 21:24
I see paul has the dictionary out again :whistles:

diane07
26-09-10, 21:43
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

you are so bad paul :lac:

belle854
27-09-10, 18:10
Ive never known anyone quite like you Paul, your all gob on here but I noticed you kept Lizzie at arms length at the last meetup especially when she picked up them bowling balls. If you gave me the earache you give our poor Lizzie I would of sent you down that bowling alley head first, I would of guarnteed a strike. :D

lizzie29
27-09-10, 18:32
Thanks Belle :) Yeah he's all talk on here but when it comes to it, he's a real wuss and is scared of me.
It did cross my mind to sling him down the alley but I might have put my back out :D

diane07
27-09-10, 18:33
:roflmao:belle

paula lynne
20-10-10, 00:08
well gang, is there a meet before crimbo or what? Paul, get your organisation hat on and sort it............x

paula lynne
20-10-10, 00:17
sounds wonderful.
Did i mention my severe agoraphobia? never mind.............
Dates...we need dates...and names............
a glass of white sounds ravishing!
Ill bring the plastic scissors ok :winks:

I need a pal to go up with, unless...hubby goes to coventry to see his dad, and I get across to birmigham and go from there??
L
:)

paula lynne
20-10-10, 14:06
Well thats me and you then x
Im going to risk it. Whats the worst that can happen with me in a balaclava in a strange place?? If youre all there, Im in safe hands, so Im gonna take the risk......................aaaggghhhhh.
Im not bothered about when, cant expect you lot to work around my monthly after all, so bugger it, Im doing it.
So two in...who else gang? x:yesyes::yesyes:

PPJAYE
20-10-10, 14:40
Lol Paul I did wonder where they had all dissapeared to !! Im in for meeting up with everyone, off to see Betty in prison in the near future so will see if we have a game plan :) p xx

lizzie29
20-10-10, 20:15
Hi all!

Paula smuggled a laptop into me so I'm managing to write to you all. I should be out in the very near future - it was only the one horse Paul, so they're not taking it too seriously.
I'll be out on day release on Saturday 13th though, if that's any good for anyone?

xxx

lizzie29
22-10-10, 14:48
Paul, you do realise that when you're the only one that laughs at your jokes it generally means they're not funny... just thought I'd point that out!

Right then, 13th - that ok for all? Could meet for lunch, then have a mooch around in the afternoon. x

paula lynne
22-10-10, 14:58
Hi Lizzie could you let me know area, where meet is, times. What happens after, I was hoping hubby could bring me, and maybe we will get a cheap b & b. Thanks x:)

lizzie29
22-10-10, 16:41
Hi Paula

We were thinking Llandudno, do you know it? I guess we'll probably arrange to meet at pub or something - there's a big Wetherspoons which might be easy to meet at, then have lunch wander round, chats, cuppas, etc. It's all pretty relaxed and we just tend to do whatever we feel like. Then everyone sort of goes in dribs and drabs, again depending on what people are up to later on. By all means bring your hubby, the more the merrier!

How does 1ish sound for everyone? x

FroggyPrince
22-10-10, 17:30
I'll put it in my diary :D

Paul (Froggy)

paula lynne
22-10-10, 17:59
Ok 1pm in wetherspoons it is, thank you. Im gonna use it as some quality time with hubby, well overdue. x I'll do my best to be there x

lizzie29
22-10-10, 21:05
I know, I don't know why I went through a nice phase - don't worry, it's long gone now!
So, hopefully there's me, Paul, Paul (Froggy), Paula, Paula (PPJaye) - I need another Lizzie! Or at least I can sing the Paul and Paula song!

paula lynne
22-10-10, 21:14
"Hey Hey Paula...I wanna marry yooouuu!"
"Hey hey Paul............"
Oh God why did the cheesiest song in the universe have to be in my name!
Never mind, Henry Mattise's "Paula" is amazing...........x
And Paul. I dont wannna marrrry yoouuuu. x

PPJAYE
22-10-10, 21:27
Hee hee that song makes me laugh ! Hey Hey Paula .........

Count me in folks be nice to catch up and meet another Paula:)

See you all soon

P x

paula lynne
22-10-10, 22:27
Hi PPJAYE nice to know another Paula!
Our name means SMALL...totally hilarious in my case.............
I hope I can make it up to meet you x
I think I'll stick to this thread for a while....makes me laff! x:yesyes:

diane07
22-10-10, 22:33
Paula,

If you're staying over with hubby, i know a lovely hotel that is quite cheap there and the owners are so lovely.

di x

diane07
22-10-10, 22:37
Paul :mad:

You never smuggled me out of Columbia...........geez :lac:

It has taken me ages to get back.

Hopefully i will be there its the week before i do the manchester meet too, but may stay over in the same hotel that i need to collect rays clothes from :roflmao:

paula lynne
22-10-10, 22:45
Oh THANKS Di,, could you pm me the details please? We dont have a great deal of dosh as I dont work, so if its someone you know thats great x I like to plan ahead as much as poss with my agora and panic, so I will be looking to book soon.....thanks so much x:hugs:

diane07
22-10-10, 22:51
I'm agora too paula so you'll be fine with me, i'll check prices tomorrow and pm you with details, i'll prob be booked in hotel with you, so if you get panicky you can always knock on my door and i'll help you out.

paula lynne
22-10-10, 22:53
Well I feel a whole lot better now as I know youre there, thank you so much Di x I will try not to be too much of a nutcase though I promise! x
Thanks, I will try to book next week x

diane07
22-10-10, 23:13
:bansign: Paul you are a bad bad lad :roflmao:

paula lynne
22-10-10, 23:16
LEOTARD?? what?? nobody told me about that, come on now....llandudno is frightening enough without picturing that image thank you very much....oh no............years of therapy................hahahah

paula lynne
22-10-10, 23:26
I dont mind a scotch egg......actually...come to think of it.....eggs and me dont mix...get serious heartburn x
Like grapes though.
Oh you poor man, I dont know how you wife copes seriously x
Is it her leotard?
Does she mind you borrowing it?

diane07
22-10-10, 23:57
Paula,

Please Please Please don't get paul to describe in any way shape or form his leotard, i'll have to remove the post.

His wife has no idea he borrows her ahem! clothes.

We will all need our badges at the meet up but we can spot paul a mile off, i'll say no more.

(psst paul......please wear something sensible at this next meet up please, the power ranger suit fitted for a six year old at the last meet up was a bit embarrassing to be honest, do dress accordingly)

:D

diane07
22-10-10, 23:58
:ohmy: i was too late he saw your post.

belle854
23-10-10, 13:30
Hi guys, sorry not been on for a while, can't make Saturday 13th sorry im working, would you let me know when your planning the next one though. I only get 1 saturday off every 6 wks. Not having a good time at the moment, ive only just started to sort my dogs stuff out, ive washed his bedding and put it away and gone through his toys etc, ive been putting it off as i just couldn't face doing it. My cbt is coming to an end, ive been going for the past year so I suppose its somebody elses turn, to be honest I feel my whole life is crashing down around me, I can't stop crying and I just feel bloody awful.

josparks
23-10-10, 18:35
has the meet up beenin wales cos i only just seen this lol

diane07
23-10-10, 19:14
not yet jo it is on the 13th november

diane07
23-10-10, 19:16
Belle,

Bless you hun.

What a sad thing you are going through, remember you are not alone, give me a ring if you need to.

Thinking of you hun :hugs:

di xx

paula lynne
23-10-10, 23:43
Hi Di dont forget to post me the details of the b & b, thanks x:)

paula lynne
26-10-10, 19:59
Hi all, me and hubby are all booked in for Sat 13th, at the Oasis Hotel. Look forward to seeing you all at 1pm in Wetherspoons. AAAAAHHHH no going back now!! Its a 4hrs drive, get the drinks in Paul, and forget the cake...................cant wait to meet you all, and I look forward to the photos in the gallery!

Agoraphobia?? What agoraphobia! PAH.......:wacko::scared15::wacko::scared15::wacko :

diane07
26-10-10, 20:21
well done paula, you will be just fine.

I'll make sure you are.

di xx

diane07
27-10-10, 13:58
:lac:I do not sleep walk at all Paul, and please don't blame me for your stitches, we all know you got them for trying to breakdance with your hands tied behind your back :shrug:

diane07
27-10-10, 14:32
:whiplash:naughty step please paul.

josparks
27-10-10, 15:27
hey guys how will i know who any 1 is i dont know wot any1 looks like lol

diane07
27-10-10, 15:34
jo i'll have my don't panic t shirt on x

paula lynne
27-10-10, 15:35
Hi Jo, YOULL know!! Look for a bald nutter in a leotard....ok joke.
I dont know anyone, so I assume that we will just "know", its 1pm in Wetherspoons...I'll be wearing a bright red coat if that helps x :winks:

diane07
27-10-10, 15:39
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=5072

i'm on here

diane07
27-10-10, 15:44
Cheer Paul,

I am tons better thanks very much xx

diane07
27-10-10, 16:06
This is a pic of paul taken when he was doing the breakdancing thing.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/xAnnaBananax/dancing-chicken.gif

paula lynne
27-10-10, 16:12
Poor slack knackered chicken.....curry anyone?
Lovely pics of you Di, bombshell x:winks:

diane07
27-10-10, 16:26
spot you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we'll be able to smell you............

diane07
27-10-10, 16:33
she seems to be doing well paul, shes on my facebook, so shes getting out and about.

paula lynne
27-10-10, 18:49
Ok guys I need help. Im staying at the oasis hotel, got directions and everything like a big girl. But I googled JD Wetherspoons, LLandudno, and it sent me to Rhyl!!
Right, can anyone help...the hotel is Neville Crescent, central prom.
If Im not 100% sure of where Im going, aint gonna make it sorry chats, cant risk it somewhere I dont know
If anyone can help me with SIMPLE directions, Id be ever so grateful, and will buy you some Pork Scratchings!
Cheers x:winks:

diane07
27-10-10, 19:02
Paula,

i'll walk down with you and show you where it is it isn't far lol

paula lynne
27-10-10, 20:08
Thanks Di x
Arriving at hotel around 12 hopefully x

paula lynne
27-10-10, 20:09
just checked your post again......WALK???? arrggghh....ok then I will give it a go x

diane07
27-10-10, 20:11
yeah i will be there about then too, so don't worry, its only about a five minute walk or so to weatherspoons, so not too far. are you able to cope with that?

paula lynne
27-10-10, 20:17
Will try, do my best. Hubby may be holding me up tho. Its weird. Im ok in the car with him?? x :blush:

paula lynne
30-10-10, 14:11
Hi guys, Im gutted, I cant make it.
My gran has taken a turn for the worst. Some of you know she has advanced bowel cancer.If I need to go to Basingstoke, I really need to be ready to go...I cant risk being in Llandudno. Stress.
Sorry gang, next time ok. I feel bad, for letting you down, hubby was looking forward to it, and now gran is very ill.......Id been saving my pennies too like a good girl.
I know you'll understand I cant risk going this time, Ive got to be there.
Enjoy yourselves, look forward to the pics x Love Paula x:unsure:

belle854
31-10-10, 08:52
I maybe getting a swop at work which would mean I'll be able to come - yipee. Are there people staying over, might stay too which will be good therapy for my agoraphobia, can anyone give me details, ive been to llandudno a few times so got to know it quite wellish. Which nights are people staying, friday and sat nights or just one of the nights i'll do both if someone else is too. If I panic though im coming home even though i would of booked at hotel/bb. If im able to do this it might just give me the courage to go my cousin again in Bath, use to go all the time but can't for the past few years and I miss her. I hope I get that swop. XX

lizzie29
31-10-10, 20:43
Hi Paula
Sorry to hear that, but of course we understand, I'm sure we'd all do the same in that situation too. Thinking of you and your gran and will let you know when the next meetup is.

Belle - I think Di may be staying, think it says in one of the posts about a hotel somewhere. xxx

diane07
01-11-10, 08:22
Paula, of course we all understand. Thinking of you and your family xx

Belle, me and partner are staying over, i'll send you the details of the hotel xx

josparks
01-11-10, 09:15
hey guys im workin that day but ill try get some 1 to swap so i can come im not far from there bit nervouse though cos i wont know what any 1 looks like how will i know u guys lol

diane07
01-11-10, 19:15
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

jo i'll pm you with my mobile number and you can text or phone me on the day and i'll come outside to meet you, save you walking in on your own.

RedLucy
03-11-10, 10:07
Hi,
When is this meet in Llandudno please...new member. Live in Chester but could possibly get the train. Thanks Lucy

paula lynne
03-11-10, 10:52
13th Nov, 1pm at Wetherspoons, Llandudno x

lizzie29
05-11-10, 13:52
Hi all!

Just wondering who's definitely coming next weekend? Just so we know who to look out for! Hard to keep track on here with all the posts.
As Paula says above - it's Saturday 13th November, 1pm at Wetherspoons in Llandudno. We'll meet just inside the main entrance - there's like a foyer bit as iit used to be a theatre. That way, if it's raining we won't all get soaked!

Looking forward to seeing everyone! x

diane07
05-11-10, 14:41
Me :emot-dance:

belle854
05-11-10, 17:29
All being well me too. X

PPJAYE
05-11-10, 18:23
and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!:)

FroggyPrince
05-11-10, 19:59
Me :D

belle854
07-11-10, 10:26
Im nervous, keep looking at the aa route finder and it seems miles away, 1.35 hrs by motorway and 2.05 by road. Ive been loads of time only a couple of years ago but lost loads of confidence. Im gonna try though, im having alot of problems with other stuff going on in my life which is having an effect on me mentally.

FroggyPrince
07-11-10, 12:26
Anxiety being a pain at the moment, but I think the day out will do me good.

I plan to get the train via Chester and will try and get along quite early so I can have a walk round before 1pm.

Paul (Froggy) :D

lizzie29
07-11-10, 12:37
Yay!

Belle and Froggy - we'll all be there to support you if you feel anxious. We all know how hard it is, and if you both make it there that's a great achievement! The thought of stuff is always worse than doing it, and you'll be around people who can support you. Belle - you've got my number so can ring at any time on your way. Froggy - if you want mine, I can pm you then you can ring/text if you need support on the train.

xxx

lizzie29
07-11-10, 20:20
Take note everyone - PAUL WAS NICE! Put it in your diaries!

lizzie29
07-11-10, 21:21
Ow! That made me cringe just thinking about it! And ashamed to admit, I just checked the plugs by my bed to make sure they're face down! (and you wonder why I'm on a mental health forum!)

paula lynne
07-11-10, 22:32
how could lizzie resist you paul after such a wonderful thing you want to do with your own...stuff...youre such a charmer eh. Lizzie got no chance poor love.
He tried it with me too lizzie, Its taken me 2 years to get the stains out of the carpet. Mucky puppy x:lac:

lizzie29
07-11-10, 22:36
I've tried so hard to let him know I'm not interested, but he still keeps trying bless him. Did your restraining order work well Paula? It's a harsh step, but needs to be done.

paula lynne
07-11-10, 22:39
Yes Liz, but am a bit worried now as it ran out last month. Cant be doing with him outside my window howling at the moon again, it woke up half the street, and he was well out of tune. Poor thing.xxx

(Im dead jelous you are meetin sat, please please, photos x)

lizzie29
07-11-10, 22:47
You're lucky it wasn't the full moon - he scratches on your door then and throws stones at the windows. Was he wearing the silver speedos as well?

Yes it's a shame you can't make it, but we'll be having a Christmas lunch in December in Chester if you can make that. xxx

paula lynne
07-11-10, 22:50
No it was his balaclava and that dreadful pink man-kini he favours....urrgh.
Now, onto more pressing matters, where the h.ll is chester? x

lizzie29
07-11-10, 23:05
I really don't know why he wears those things, he actually thinks he looks good.

Chester - it's in the North-West, South of Manchester and Liverpool. Where do you live? x

paula lynne
07-11-10, 23:08
hahahaha, south wales luv. It would have been a 4 half hour drive for me. No one seems bothered about a south wales meet, I wonder can we do a mid=wales meet one day, that would be great!! xxx

paula lynne
08-11-10, 10:06
Oh I thought Chester was in East Angular...never mind. (Im CLEARLY joking!?)
I love gavin & stacey
My pony is out of action, but Im sure my mums moterbility scooter will suffuce, my hubby pimped her ride, and its got flags on, camping equipment, and several stickers. Nice.x

lizzie29
08-11-10, 20:41
Gee, that says something if Paul is raising the average IQ!

paula lynne
08-11-10, 20:45
(Im actually a member of Mensa, but dont tell...he likes to think Im a dumb blonde..Im waiting for my moment lizzie! Haha)...looks like chester a bit far for me too:weep: never mind, lets see what we can arrange next year for a mid-wales meet maybe. Have a wonderful time all on Saturday xx

lizzie29
09-11-10, 18:25
Don't forget that sky blue crayola crayon I stuck up my nose once. I still wonder where the tip of it went...

And at least I'm making shapes with plasticine rather than poo Paul!

Hmm, wonder why there are no new people coming to the meet-up?!

Paula - I'm up for mid-Wales, where you thinking? Somewhere Welshpool ish? A group of us from up here could all travel together to meet you. x

paula lynne
09-11-10, 20:02
Lizzie that sounds PERFECT!! It would take about 2 and half hours for me, so thats definately do-able! Id love to meet you all. xx Can I leave it to someone else to arrange, I dont handle organisation very well, too much pressure on my arachnoid mater....looking forward to it already xx

lizzie29
09-11-10, 20:18
Yep, will have to leave it til after Christmas now though. But will give us all something to look forward to at the start of the new year, when the weather is rubbish and there's nothing to look forward to.

Just another thing - much as it pains me to say this, and I know we look like we hate each other on here, but I just wanted to say how fab Paul has been to me over the past couple of days. He always has been, but has been especially great recently, really supportive which was much needed. Thanks matey :)

paula lynne
09-11-10, 22:52
IM GOING, SO YOURE GOING!! End of x
Liz, I agree, that boy is great, helped me through some tough times.
Hes got a heart of gold, even if he has got a drawer full of old ladies corsets that he nicked from the charity shop.
YOU are a diamond Paul x

diane07
09-11-10, 23:29
Paul is a star.

And as much as he jokes around on here, he is an absolute rock.

Now paul, just because i'm being nice DOES NOT give you the right to ridicule my shell suit so please stay and heel :woofthank you very much.
He's been a huge support to me in the past and when i have gone through some really difficult moments..........out the blue he's there offering support :bighug1:

However, he still makes me :w00t2:at times and from time to time needs :buttkick:

Thanks paul for all you do xx

p.s di having a little soft sentimental moment

belle854
10-11-10, 15:39
I agree too about Paul, I work with a load of guys as you know and they can say some terrible things which I can take usually but when your having an off moment there comments can hurt and really bring you down. Paul always says the right things and make you feel great, don't think a guy has ever made me feel as good as what Paul does so thanks Paul your a real gem. Wish I had a teddy like you so when im feeling not so great or im scared, in a state of panic or worried I could carry it around with me and feel safe and comforted. X

lizzie29
10-11-10, 21:30
What?! If I'd known my post was going to spark off a "we love Paul" campaign I wouldn't have bothered!
Anyway, he's dumped now after he put Di before me. I've sooo moved on.

diane07
10-11-10, 21:37
:buttkick:him lizzie!!

diane07
10-11-10, 22:29
okay how about if lizzie :whiplash:you instead?

belle854
10-11-10, 22:58
Hey Paul im always nice, its Lizzie and Di that wants to dress in pvc and whip you!!!!! I just want to turn you into a teddy bear and take you to bed. :whistles:

diane07
10-11-10, 23:03
:roflmao:belle

lizzie29
10-11-10, 23:10
Di, don't suggest stuff like that! I've already had to get a restraining order! You smile at him and he thinks it's an invitation, goodness knows what he's doing now you've suggested that...

Belle - I never would've thought it of you!!!

lizzie29
12-11-10, 10:30
Just to remind everyone that the meet-up is... TOMORROW!
It's fairly windy in North Wales, as I think it is pretty much everywhere else, so dress warmly!
Looking forward to seeing you all. x

diane07
12-11-10, 12:09
Yeah it sure is windy, i only went for a stroll on the beach

http://translationbykako.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/damn-windy.jpg

lizzie29
12-11-10, 12:49
Haha Di, that's brill! Love it!

lizzie29
12-11-10, 15:48
PAUL!!! Yet again, ruining the tone of the thread. Disgraceful...

belle854
12-11-10, 18:16
Where exactly is weatherspoons?? I was going to go down today and stay over night but im having some problems (other than panic and agora) which im trying to sort out. Im planning on setting off early in the morning so I can have a few hours looking round the shops before I meet up with you guys, I will do my best but im getting in a flap already, 86miles and 1.35hrs on the motorway. I know the route done it loads of times and I know llandudno been loads of times but not very confident at the moment and the problems im having other than the norm is making me feel worse. If I do manage to get there and I suddenly panic and bolt then please don't feel bad of me and let me do what I need to do, I will probably dash back to the car, calm down and come back to see you or I may just come home, but please don't think im being rude, i think Di knows where im coming from on this one. So I'll be parking across the road to Asda, theres a fire stn and a macdonals and a argos and some other shops. I'll walk up to where Debenhams and newlook BHs etc is and hopefully look around then carry on to the centre. Where is weatherspoons near?? Need a list of shops its next to as don't know roads. Can any one help??

paula lynne
13-11-10, 19:47
PHOTOS?!!! x:D

paula lynne
13-11-10, 19:55
Poor Lizzie, hope shes ok?! haha, glad you all had a good day xxx

lizzie29
13-11-10, 20:40
Paula, I presume you'll pick out the true bits from Paul's rendition of the day!

Yeah it was great to see you all again, had such a laugh. Will start a new thread for the Christmas meet. x

paula lynne
13-11-10, 20:52
I dont listen to a word he says lizzie...haha...so glad you enjoyed too. x roll on next meet.
Then can we do mid wales lizzie...pretty please with a cherry on top? xx

lizzie29
14-11-10, 18:02
Paul driving? Hell no! Seriously though, a group of us could drive down together, split the petrol costs and makes more sense than us going separately.

Paula - I'll leave it til after Christmas cos we're doing a Christmas meal in Chester, but once it's January I'll post something and we can start planning! x

diane07
15-11-10, 15:44
Next meet up is being arranged here.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=84872