PDA

View Full Version : Panicking!!

Hayley1982
20-09-10, 21:18
I just can't seem to overcome these attacks. I feel hot dizzy. Feel like im gasping for breath. I'm soo exhausted I try to be positive and tell myself I can do this etc and I've so many ambitions but thay just feel like dreams cos with these attacks and low self esteem i feel I will never get there. I feel all trapped inside.

ally b
20-09-10, 21:38
:bighug1: im feeling the exact same thing xx
its like wanting wa ya cant have, frustrating!!!!!!!

butt you will get there hayley, xx keep strong

Hayley1982
20-09-10, 21:41
I'm all hot and feel like I'm gasping for air x

lajjj
20-09-10, 21:43
am feelin the same! its like i KNOW its just anxiety but am still scared! hot fast heart chest pain..... so so fed up nearly lost it b4 xx

Hayley1982
20-09-10, 21:53
I'm shaking and I know it's just anxiety but it's the thoughts etc it's so scary and I've lots of stress lately x

lajjj
20-09-10, 22:01
yer all the 'what ifs' its as if u wanna give up and let it just take you! but then it dont and u have to carry on! its the worst thing ever and then we get to do it all over again tomorrow. sorry am bein negitive am just so fed up. i know we will get through it somehow am just not really sure how at the moment! put it this way anxiety is never gonna kill us! we just need to accept that and get on with our lifes god dammit! haha xxx

ally b
20-09-10, 22:07
I find the thoughts a hole lot worse then the actuall syptoms ov anxiety.
ok 1 min, bad the next.

paula lynne
20-09-10, 22:11
Breathing techniques with a paper bag really help. Open the window for fresh air to cool you down, and re-breathe, a lot of the symptoms you have is caused by an imbalance of oxygen and carbon dioxide. Correct this by learning to breathe properly, from your tummy not your upper chest. I know its hard when youre in the middle of an attack, but it will subside. Lavender on your palm is good, and taking sips of water help also x:)

Hayley1982
20-09-10, 22:13
I am the same ally. The thoughts are awful. I could cry theres soo much I want to achieve and I keep saying I can do this than bang I'm back down again and feeling hopeless. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like this. It's soo frustrating.

ally b
20-09-10, 22:18
:bighug1:we will get there xx

are ya getting any help, - meds or thrapy?

Hayley1982
21-09-10, 19:22
Thank u all for the messages yesterday. Anxiety is soo frustrating x

ally b
21-09-10, 21:18
it sure ir m8 xx:bighug1: